Florida's Osceola County Preparing Documents for Convention Center Deal
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Tulsa County ISD Selling $22 Million of Combined Purpose Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p4
The article reports that Tulsa County Independent School District No. 1 will complete the first half of a $162.2 million authorization with competitive sale of $22 million of combined purpose bonds. The sale is the fourth tranche from the general obligation (GO) bond package approved by more...
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Columbus Sets $440M With EPA in Mind. Devitt, Catlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p1
The article reports that Columbus will enter the market next week with $440 million of new-money and refunding sewer system revenue bonds, kicking off the Ohio city's 2.5 billion, a 40-year project to update its sewer systems to meet Environmental Protection Agency requirements. The deal is the...
- Hurst, Brazoria Votes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p27
Reports that Hurst City and Brazoria County, Texas have placed a referendum for a multimillion-dollar general obligation bond funding. Purpose of the general obligation bond funding; Increase in the city and county's property tax by the general obligation debt; Importance of these general...
- Bond Questions Remain. Zwilling, James // Inside Tucson Business;5/17/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the possible approval of a county bond package in Pima County, Arizona. View of county administrator Chuck Huckelberry that adjustments to the secondary property tax will remain unchanged if voters approve the bonds; Identification of the current secondary tax rate; Argument of...
- Wall Street Takes Notice of Louisiana. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana will sell general obligation bonds to interested investors. Assignment of A-plus ratings to the deal; Rates the GOs will yield when they are due many years from now; Issue on the rapid loss of wetlands.
- The Middle East bond boom. Kan, Charlotte // Middle East;Oct2012, Issue 436, p36
The article reports that to generate funds for the gigantic infrastructure programmes, various Middle Eastern governments are selling debt via bonds. Saudi Arabia has pledged to spend more than 500 billion dollars by 2020 to modernize the kingdom and Qatar, the world's richest country , will...