K.C. Airport Upgrade
- ILLINOIS: O'Hare Debt Lands Upgrades. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded its ratings for the first and third-lien bonds for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. The agency has assigned an underlying A1 to $215 million of Series 2006 third-lien revenue bonds to be sold in November 2006. It...
- Charleston Airport Positive. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32345, p29
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service revised to positive from stable the outlook it assigns to about $17 million of debt sold by the Charleston County Airport District of South Carolina. The ratings agency cited the reasons for the revision. The district operates Charleston...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...
- Rankin Files Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Rankin County's general obligation bond rating to Aa3 from A1in Mississippi.
- Memphis Sports Authority's Rating Cut to A1 by Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the Memphis and Shelby County Sports authority to A1 from Aa3 due to continuing financial challenges for the city. Sufficient funds is needed to replenish draws on the authority's debt service reserve fund to avoid defaults. The...
- Moody's: Provisional Al to New Hampshire Turnpike. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a provisional A1 designation, which will be removed in January 2012, to Series 2012 delayed delivery bonds of the New Hampshire Turnpike.
- CALIFORNIA. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;2/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32326, p31
The article reports on the affirmation of the various general fund and enterprise obligations of San Diego, California by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's has also reiterated its negative outlook for the debt which has been downgraded in August 2005.
- Health District Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32398, p47
The article reports on the A2 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to about 291 million dollars of debt sold by the Lexington County Health Services District in South Carolina. The outlook of the bonds is stable. The good service area benefits the district. It has steady population...