- Municipals Finish Session Easier as Treasuries Fall on Lower Oil Prices. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports that the municipal bond market in the U.S. easily finished the first trading session of a holiday-shortened week, as treasuries fell after oil prices retreated to pre-Hurricane Katrina levels. Assurance on the potential economic slowdown and an eventual pause in the Federal Reserve...
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p32
Presents a chart depicting municipal bonds issued in the Far West area of the United States as of July 22, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p11
Presents a chart depicting competitive note offerings in the U.S.
- Market Post: After the Feast, Volume to Drop. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p9
The article reports that issuance in the municipal market in the U.S. for the second week of March 2014 increased for the fifth straight week but is expected to drop in the coming week. It notes that a Go bond sale by California sold 1.11 billion U.S. dollars worth of bonds. It asserts that...
- Despite Hot 4th Quarter, Region's Issuance Still Dipped 17% in '06. Kaske, Michelle; Phillips, Ted; Stark, Jonna; Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p30
The article reports that the Northeast was the country's most active region for issuance in 2006, accounting for 24.5 percent of the $383.4 billion of municipal bonds sold nationally in the U.S. A 38 percent drop in transportation issuance contributed to the overall decline in volume in the...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
Corrections to articles about bonds in the United States in previous issues, including one about a $70 million single-family revenue bond sale by the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency, and another about a Municipal Bond Redemptions table, are presented.
- Munis Firmer on 2d Day of Weaker Inflation Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal market as a second straight day of weaker-than-expected inflation data pushed Treasury yields lower in the U.S. This created favorable market conditions that led two large deals to come to market a day earlier than scheduled. According to...
- California Workers' Comp Deal, LA. GOs the Main Attractions. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p6
Reports on several issuance of revenue and general obligation bonds in the U.S. Sale of a multimillion-dollar revenue bonds by the California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bond; Plan of Los Angeles to sell general obligation bonds to fund public services; Division of the bonds into two...
- California Voters Face Busy Ballot And Approve Most Bond Requests. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33331, p28
The article reports on the approval of various bond requests in California. It states that voters from the West Contra Costa Unified School District have approved a 380 million dollar bond authorization, making it five-for-five in bond election since 1998. It adds that voters from Mount Diablo...