Ohio Health System's Sale Backed by LOC and Its Own Funds
- Managers See Little Effect From Florida's Intangibles Repeal. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/31/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32392, p7
The article presents information on the views of brokers and portfolio managers who deal in Florida debt regarding the effect of the repeal of intangible tax on the pricing of the state's bonds in Florida. They anticipate a minimal change in demand or of the state's bonds when the repeal of its...
- ÃKK sells more than planned bonds, yields drop. // Hungary A.M.;03/08/2013, p6
The article reports on the 59 billion Hungarian forint worth of bonds sold by Hungary's Government Debt Management Agency (ÃKK) in 2013, which was higher compared to its originally planned 45 billion Hungarian forint and gathered greater demand compared to a similar sale in February 2013.
- Assessing the Middle East Sovereign Bond Market. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2009 Q3, Special section p1
The article presents an assessment of the Middle East sovereign bond market. Generating 16.2 billion U.S. dollars of fresh debt capital in 2009, the market was ignited by the selling of three billion U.S. dollars of sovereign bond by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the State of Qatar. The author...
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p40
Presents information about U.S. securities prices as of November 29, 2001. Prices of treasury bills and notes; Brief information about Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p30
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive note sales scheduled from March 16 to March 24, 2015 by issuers including Norfolk County, Massachusetts, East Brunswick Township, New Jersey, and Peabody, Massachusetts.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34010, p1
The article focuses on the competitive bond sales as of November 2013.
- Duration and Convexity in Spanish Corporate Bonds. Sotos, Francisco Escribano // International Advances in Economic Research;Nov2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p273
The aim of this paper is to investigate risky-prices sensitivity to interest rate changes in the Spanish market and to see if sensitivity is lower than public debt. To contrast this hypothesis, this paper presents a model that analyzes the risky-prices sensitivity to interest rate changes...
- Treasury Strips Rise $4.841M in June. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;7/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34139, p1
The article discusses a report by the U.S. Bureau of the Public Debt, which revealed 4.841 billion dollars increase in securities held in the U.S. Treasury's Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities (STRIPS) in June 2014. It informs that securities that were eligible...
- Florida Environmental Bonds Upgraded Before Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Higher debt service coverage won Florida's environmental restoration bonds two rating upgrades ahead of a $46.5M competitive deal.