South Jersey Agency Issues $22M for Atlantic City Projects
- Sect Schools May Get Aid. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p33
The article reports that Arizona legislators are moving to provide a $1.3 million loan to the financially troubled Colorado City Unified School District. A House Committee has unanimously endorsed a bailout bill after a state-appointed receiver assured members that the district is under new...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p1
Reports that the municipal bond market finished higher on July 8, 2004, led by aggressive new issue pricing, continuous investment demand and earlier gains in Treasuries.
- Something for Everyone? Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on California's issuance of revenue anticipation notes slated to price on September 29, 2004 after a two-day retail order period. California's efforts to find as broad a market as possible for the sizable sale; Total amount of revenue anticipation notes to be issued by California; Los...
- Senate Passes D.C. Fiscal 2005 Spending Bill. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p4
Reports on the Senate's approval of the District of Columbia's spending bill for fiscal 2005. Approval of the city's plan to sell general obligation bonds; Proposed payment to the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority.
- Pumping Up the Volume Pushes Some Issuers into the Top 20. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p11A
Reports that many issuers in the municipal bond market increased the volume of paper that they sold in 2004 in the United States. List of top issuers category in 2004; Capital project financing; Refunding and restructuring trends.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p11
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Calera Waterworks Board's Water Revenue Bonds, Series 2005 in Alabama; Arvin Union School District's general obligation bonds, Election of 1989, Series 2005 in California; Savannah Economic...
- Bond Ballot. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p33
Focuses on Anchorage, Alaska Mayor Mark Begich's proposed general obligation bond package.
- California's $800M GO Sale the Big Draw in a Light Primary. // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p6
No abstract available.
- September Volume Down Slightly From Last Year With $27.2 Billion in 780 Issues. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32724, p38
The article reports on the issuance of municipal bonds in September 2007 after a volatile performance in August, with volume only slightly down from the previous year in the U.S. The total volume of bonds issued was $27.2 billion through 780 issues which is down by 2.8 percent from September...