Atlanta One Step Closer to $680M Water-Sewer Deal
- Pennsylvania to Competitively Sell $275M of Debt Next Week. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p3
Reports on Pennsylvania's plan to competitively price new-money general obligation debt in June 2004 as part of the commonwealth's routine borrowing plans. Sale of the 20-year fixed-rate bonds on June 8 and is scheduled to close on June 17; Ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's...
- Wylie, Tex., Water Revs Get S&P Upgrade. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p2
Reports on the rating given by Standard & Poor's on the outstanding waterworks and sewer system revenue bonds of the local government of Wylie, Texas. Upgrade of the revenue bonds from BBB-plus to A-minus; Factors cited by analysts in upgrading the bond rating; Effect of the upgrade on the...
- Muni Volatility Rate Reaches Highest Levels Since 1981. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p7
Reports that ten-year U.S. municipal bond volatility has risen systematically, according to a Merrill Lynch & Co,. study. Municipal Market Data; Indication that the 30-day volatility of triple-A rated municipal bonds maturing in 10 years reached 0.30 percent in April 2004; Measurement of the...
- Market Post: Conn. Prices; Munis Weaken. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The last of the big pre-holiday new issue supply hit the municipal bond market on Thursday, with the state of Connecticut leading the pack.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 10. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p2
The article presents statistical information depicting trends in the municipal bonds of the U.S.
- Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004. Total amount of new issues sold in the market; Expected release of the May employment report, and its implications for the bond market; Expected increase in May payrolls; Repricing of serials; Total amount of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- Houston Suburb Upgraded by Moody's Ahead of GO Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p4
Reports that Bellaire, Texas will sell the final issue from a general obligation bond authorization with a competitive offering scheduled for September 12, 2005 to finance the final phase of its Millennium Renewal project of municipal improvements. Worth of the city's outstanding parity debt;...
- With General Assembly's Approval, Oswego, Ill., District to Sell $86M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32546, p3
The article reports on the Oswego, Illinois, Community Unit School 308's plan to sell $86 million of debt following the Illinois General Assembly's override of Governor Rod Blagojevich's veto of legislation allowing the district to exceed state tax caps. The sale is set for February 12, 2007....