Tracking the Revenue
- Pay TV Trends. // Multichannel News;4/20/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p23
A chart is presented that shows the trends of pay television from 2014 to 2015 in the U.S.
- Multichannel Industry Indicators. // Multichannel News;4/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p52
Presents several charts concerning the state of pay television and related businesses in the U.S.
- Why recession has been rather good for pay-TV. // Campaign (UK);9/18/2009, Issue 37, p17
A chart is presented which lists the answers of Jill Offman, managing director of Comedy Central and Jeff Dodds, brand and marketing director of Virgin Media TV on the positive impact of the recession on pay television.
- ON-DEMAND SONGSÂ™. // Billboard;2/16/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 6, p76
A chart is presented that lists the top 50 song requests on subscription radio networks for the week of February 16, 2013, including "Thrift Shop," by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, featuring Wanz, "Ho Hey," the Lumineers, and "Radioactive," by Imagine Dragons.
- Pay TV: Pricier Than Ever, but Still Popular. // Multichannel News;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p4
A chart is presented that rates the multichannel-video service and subscription of pay television for higher-income consumers.
- Wireless World? CUMMINGS, CARRIE // Adweek;1/25/2016, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p13
Several charts are presented including one on people in the U.S. who watch Internet videos, one on those using television subscription service, and one on those using digital voice recorders.
- China Telecom leads Asia's telco TV push. // Telecom Asia;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p8
A graph is presented on the leading telecommunication pay television (TV) operators.
- Broadband catching up to pay TV. // Telecom Asia;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p9
A graph forecasting and comparing number of broadband subscribers and number of pay-television subscribers in the U.S. till 2016.
- PAY TV IN 2020: $200 PER MONTH? // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p4
A graph is presented on the price of pay television (TV) service and premium TV channels in the U.S. sin 2011, 2015 and 2020.