'Class of '05' Get Their Due
- Follow up. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/13/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 20, p5A
No abstract available.
- Discovery, Yale Provide Medical Info Online and On-Air. // T H E Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the decision of the Discovery Health Channel to use the resources of Yale University in Bethesda, Maryland. Use of the university's staff for research and production of television programs; Contribution of Yale faculty members to the projects of discoveryhealth.com; Details on...
- Cabler unveils quirky slate of specs, reality. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;11/14/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 31, p28
Reports on the introduction of various comedy specials and quirky reality television programs by Bravo in the U.S. List of the television programs introduced by the company; Brief background of each programs.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;6/9/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p97
Presents news briefs related to the entertainment industry of the U.S. as of June 2003. Television programs launched by Country Music Television; Steps taken by Black Entertainment Television to broadcast the BET Awards 2003; Plans of cable television network ABC Family consumer to build...
- AMC teams with Lowe, Swank for 'Charades' game. Speight, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/12/2005, Vol. 388 Issue 34, p4
The article informs about the business collaboration of AMC Entertainment Inc. with executive producers Rob Balaban, Chad Lowe and Hilary Swank for the star-laden game show "Celebrity Charades." Rob Sorcher, senior VP original programming and production at the cable network views that "Celebrity...
- 'Entertainment Tonight' surging. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;02/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p30
Reports on the surge in the television ratings of the weekend edition of Paramount Domestic Television's 'Entertainment Tonight' show. Percentage rise in the show's television ratings for the week of February 11, 2001 as compared to that of the previous week; Overview on the ratings of other...
- Lionsgate gets Vertigo. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;6/28/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 62, p4
The article reports on the partnership of Vertigo Entertainment with Lionsgate Television to develop scripted programming for broadcast and cable television in the U.S. The merger aims improvement of the entertainment media through the collaborative effort and creativeness of the new alliance....
- MTV, grapplers get 'Tough' on reality. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;01/09/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 26, p1
Reports on a partnership between Music Television (MTV) and World Wrestling Federation (WWF) to produce 'Tough Enough,' a 13-week primetime reality-based television series that will focus on training young men and women who want to become WWF superstars. Reward for the winning participants;...
- Next up: Fat Dog. // MediaWeek;06/15/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p38
Looks at Sunbow Entertainment and the Cartoon Network Europe's development of the animated show `Fat Dog Mendoza.' Distribution of the series.