Something Else That's Cool About DVRs
- TIME WARNER CABLE LAUNCHES REMOTE DVR MANAGER FOR DESERT CITIES MARKET. // Public Record (0744205X);10/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the launch of the Remote Digital Video Recorders (DVR) Manager of Time Warner Cable Inc. for their customers in desert cities market.
- Time Warner Cable Testing Digital Recorder. Zitrin, Richard // MediaWeek;10/21/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p9
Presents information on a digital video recording (DVR) device from Time Warner Cable. Details of the test conducted by the company for the DVR on television viewers in Rochester, New York City; Amount paid by television viewers per month for renting the device; Features of the DVR.
- Time Warner Shows Off. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/15/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the financial performance of Time Warner Cable (TWC) for the first quarter of 2006. Increases in revenue, cash flow and basic subscriber growth; Assessment of Time Warner's revenue generating units and digital phone penetration in 2005 by COO Landel Hobbs; Efforts of TWC to work on a...
- Analysts Bullish on TWC. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p28
The article reports on the weak financial performance of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) in the U.S. during the fourth quarter in 2009. It states that a growth of nine percent in the TWC's third quarter performance on its operating income before interest, depreciation and amortization (OIBDA) has...
- In Los Angeles, the DVRs in the Mail. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p2
Focuses on the launch of digital video recorder (DVR) by Los Angeles, California-based Time Warner Cable Inc., as of July 7, 2003. Features of DVR; Benefits for consumers using Time Warner's DVR; Application of DVR in reducing the number of non-paying customers for cable subscription.
- TWC Muscles Up for DVR Arms Race. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;10/27/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 40, p4
The article offers brief information on a digital video recorder (DVR) launched by Time Warner Cable.
- Time Warner Tactics Drive DVR Sales. // Multichannel News;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p12A
Green Bay, Wisconsin-based division of Time Warner Cable Inc. has won second position in the CTAM 2003 Digital Case Study Competition for its advertising campaign "Digital Video Recorders (DVR)." It launched digital video recorders in August 2002, one month after premiering its iControl...
- DOES SIZE REALLY MATTER? FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/2/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p8
The article offers information on several changes that occurred in cable industry. It informs that research firm MoffettNathanson LLC's senior analyst Craig Moffett noted that Time Warner Cable-Charter Communications Inc.(TWC)'s programming cost per customer, per month was about 40.66 dollars,...
- VoIP Called a Winner for Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p19
This article focuses on the growth of voice-over Internet protocol (VoIP) telephony subscription in the U.S., as of January 30, 2006. Cable analyst Craig Moffett offered a statement on the growth of cable phone customer in 2006. Cablevision Systems and Time Warner Cable are expected to remain...