Pittsburgh Plan Revise
- Recovery Team Signed. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p39
Reports on the finalization of contract with Public Financial Management Inc. and Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot LLC by the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development. Work collaboration of the department with the companies for the development of a recovery plan for...
- Pittsburgh Council to Vote Tuesday On Proposed Fiscal Recovery Plan. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p3
Reports that the Pittsburgh City Council in Pennsylvania will vote on its Act 47 recovery plan after approving the recommendations in a preliminary vote. Design of the recovery plan by Public Financial Management Inc. and Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC to help city officials a roadmap to...
- PFM and Eckert Seamans Selected to Guide Pittsburgh Out of Act 47 Status. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/29/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31810, p40
Reports on the selection of financial adviser Public Financial Management Inc. and law firm Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot LLC to work as recovery coordinators by the Department of Community and Economic Development in Pennsylvania. Aid of the industry in helping a municipality emerge from...
- Pittsburgh's Fiscal Oversight Team Unveils Its Roadmap to Stability. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p1
Reports on the blueprint for the recovery of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania by financial adviser Public Financial Management and law firm Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC. Inclusion of heavy debt service payments which is one of the roadblocks to achieving a balanced budget; Implementation of cost...
- Pittsburgh Files Second Amended Recovery Plan. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/2/2104, Vol. 123 Issue 34118, p1
The article reports that Pennsylvania's Pittsburgh has filed for financial recovery plan under Pennsylvania's Act 47 workout program for distressed communities, under the guidance of consultants Public Financial Management and Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, on May 30, 2014. It mentions that...
- Pittsburgh Files Second Amended Recovery Plan. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/3/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34119, p1
The article informs that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has filed an update to its financial recovery plan under Pennsylvania's Municipalities Financial Recovery Act for distressed communities. It mentions that the financial consultants Public Financial Management and Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot...
- Firm establishes separate technology litigation practice. Bush, Christopher E. // Corporate Legal Times;Jul98, Vol. 8 Issue 80, p37
Reports on the establishment of a separate technology litigation section at the Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot law firm. Information on the volume of technology-related litigation in the United States; Comment from Mark A. Willard, a partner of the law firm.
- Lawyers in space. Halvonik, Steve // Executive Report;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p14
Talks about the home page marketing implemented by law firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh's high-profile law firms that have Web sites; Background information about the Internet commerce; Features of Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellot's Web page.
- Lobbying firms. // Central Penn Business Journal;9/11/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p29
The article lists the Lobbying firms that are ranked based on their lobbying expenses in Harrisburgh, Pennsylvania for the month of September 2009 which includes Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott LLC, Malady & Wooten, and Tristate Strategies PA LLC.