WTC Arts Tenants
- Demolition misses deadline. Agovino, Theresa // Crain's New York Business;12/3/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p1
The article offers information on the delay in the demolition of the former Deutsche Bank Building by Lower Manhattan Development Corp. (LMDC) in New York City. According to LMDC chairman Avi Schick, the work is expected to be started again in few weeks though no fixed date is mentioned. It is...
- Deutsche Bank To Demolish Lower Manhattan Building. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/8/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p13
With a nudge from government officials, Germany-based Deutsche Bank AG and its insurers have reached a long-awaited agreement over the bank's September 11, 2001-damaged office building next to Ground Zero in New York City. Participants have agreed to raze the 40-story structure to make way for a...
- Ground Zero - three years later. S.L. // Architectural Record;Sep2004, Vol. 192 Issue 9, p46
This article explores the results of an extensive planning and rebuilding process that began in the U.S., just after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. The Lower Manhattan Development Corporation's choice of Studio Daniel Libeskind as winner of its "Innovative Design Study for the Master...
- Should replacement WTC buildings be world's tallest? // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/17/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p3B
Reports on the designs being considered by the Lower Manhattan Development Corp. and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to replace New York City's World Trade Center towers. Features of the proposed designs; Factors being considered by authorities and architects in choosing the proper...
- Grand plans for White Plains. Hughes, Laura Q. // Crain's New York Business;10/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p47
Reports plans to develop commercial real estates in White Plains in New York, New York. Approval to build a complex on the area; Number of office workers in White Plains; Percentage of sales tax on building materials.
- Commercial building to decline, city says. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
Reports that the city of Tucson, Arizona is projecting a decrease in commercial construction for fiscal year 1998-1999. Estimated floor area of commercial space constructed as of June 30, 1998; Value of permit fees waived by the city in 1997.
- Re/Max Realty markets offices. // Caribbean Business;7/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 30, pS11
Reports that Re/Max Realty Ponce is marketing a proposed four-storey building in Puerto Rico called the One Plaza. Project developers; Project completion date; Building amenities.
- No commercial real estate recovery seen for 2010. // American Agent & Broker;May2010, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the increased commercial real estate vacancy that continues in 2010, according to the national Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Commercial space in the heart of Hato Rey. Lewis, Carla // Caribbean Business;4/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 15, pS2
The article features The Hato Rey Center, a commercial building in Puerto Rico.