Undeterred by Negative Outlook, Baltimore Prepares GO Sale
- $425 Million Issue. Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p31
Focuses on plans of Hawaii to sell general obligation bonds on August 21, 2003. Ratings of the bonds; Factors underlying the bonds ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p29
Presents a chart depicting changes in bond ratings in the United States as of January 12, 2001. Issuer; Amount; Rating change; Name; Comments.
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p39
Presents information on the U.S. bond market statistics related to state and local government series rates of bonds as of December 28, 2001.
- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding market indicators as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Bond Index ratings; New-issue sales; Long-term Bond sales.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p10
Cites a tabular representation of information related to negotiated bond offerings as of February 7, 2002. Financial advisors of bonds offered; Tentative dates for negotiated sales; Ratings of bonds offered.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding Municipal Market Data general obligation yields as of February 21, 2002. Several rating categories.
- NORTHEAST: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p36
Presents information related to the top 10 rankings in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Volume for the firm UBS PaineWebber Inc.; State bagging the highest rank; Financial advisors in the list.
- Munis Gain Amid Low Supply As Treasuries Rise on Threats, ISM. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p2
Reports on the trading activity in the bond market in the U.S. Uncertainty in the market as a consequence of terrorism concerns; Performance of the municipal bonds; Rating for the New York City general obligation bonds.
- Europe Down in First Half 2001. Iyer, Savita; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Reports on bonds issued in the European high yield market in the first half of 2001. Company that held the top rank in the bond market; Position held by the Deutsche Bank; Reason for the slow down in the United States bond market.
- ANALYSIS OF BOND RATING CHANGES IN A PORTFOLIO CONTEXT. McCarthy, Joseph E.; Melicher, Ronald W. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn88, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p69
This study introduces a new methodology for detecting an event from security prices. A portfolio approach is used to examine the question of whether rating changes by bond rating agencies provide new information for the bond market or whether the bond market already has taken account other...