Texas School District Goes to Market Today with $100M of Triple-A GOs
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p35
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of December 2000. Information on the ratings of the bonds of the Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Investigation on the financial status of the Emeryville Unified School District; Selection of Arthur T. Leahy as chief executive...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p37
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of February 2004. Improvement of the bond rating of Nicholas College; Approval of school bond issues in Schenectady City School District; Proposal for investigation into alleged no-bid contracts on state bond.
- Big School Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p27
Reports on a plan by the Douglas County School District No. 1 in Nebraska to issue 93 million dollars of general obligation bonds in the week following February 9, 2005, to refund Series 2001B bonds. Amount that the district expects to save with the transaction; Rating given by Moody's Investors...
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p27
Focuses on developments related to municipal bonds in the Southwestern States, current as of January 26, 1999. Includes University of Arkansas' plan to sell revenue bonds to expand the Razorback Stadium; Upgraded bond rating of the Boerne Independent School District in Texas.
- Golden Valley USD, Calif., Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. raised its rating to A-minus from BBB-plus on Golden Valley, California, Unified School District's outstanding 1999 Series A general obligation bonds. Factors contributing to the rating upgrade; Agency's additional assignment of its SP-1-plus...
- San Diego USD to Sell Every Last Cent of Its '98 Authorization. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p44
Reports on the move of the San Diego Unified School District to issue general obligation bonds in the bond market. Manager of the bond; Expectation for the bonds to carry insurance; Rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. of the bond.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p36
Reports developments related to the bond market in the Middle West. Revision of the short-term rating for the revenue refunding bonds issued by the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Endorsement of Webster Groves School District building advisory committee in...
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- S&P Cuts Oakland School District's GOs to BBB With Negative CreditWatch. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p31
Reports on downgrade in rating of general obligation bonds issued by Oakland, California-based Unified School District by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in the rating; Rating assigned by other rating agencies.