- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;3/23/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32593, p2
The article offers news briefs related bond market in the U.S. Labor Department reveals that initial claims for state unemployment fell 4,000 to 316,000 in the March 17 week of 2007. Based on Conference Board report, the composite index of leading economic indicators dropped 0.5% in February...
- Bond boom petering out. Steyn, Greta // Finance Week;11/3/2003, p58
Reports on the significance of a positive yield curve to the bond market in South Africa. Upgrading of South Africa's credit rating; Implication of increasing economic growth and inflationary expectations on bond yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p36
Presents charts depicting the performance of several indicators in the bond market in the U.S. as of September 27, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p37
Presents charts and graphs depicting the indicators in the October 19, 2005 bond trading in the U.S. Prices of securities; Volume of bond transaction; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p44
Presents several charts depicting market statistics in the U.S. as of May 3, 2004. Market indicators; Prices of securities; Bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32947, p29
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. market indicators, securities prices, and municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p37
Presents charts and graphs depicting several indicators in the bond market in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general data obligation yields; New-issue balances.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p33
Presents charts depicting several indicators of the bond market in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligations yields.
- On the Supply Side. Kudlow, Lawrence // National Review;5/2/1994, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p22
The article argues that the immediate cause of the wobbly stock market in the U.S. is the collapse of bonds in 1994. In 1993 under the administration of U.S. President Bill Clinton, bond yields had decline as evidence that world credit markets approved of their record tax increase. The...