VRA's Biggest Sale
- Virginia Resources Authority Gears Up for Biggest Pooled Loan Sale to Date. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31271, p35
Reports on plans of the Virginia Resources Authority to sell multimillion dollars worth of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid. Inclusions in the offering; Division of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings given by various rating firms.
- Virginia Agency Aims to Bring $40M of Old Deals Into Pooled Loan Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31669, p33
Reports on the announcement of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) that it is set to sell bonds worth $40 million. Revelation that the VRA bonds are backed by the state's moral obligation; Factors on which will make VRA eligible for issuing $285 million of 30-year municipal bonds; Other projects...
- Virginia Authority to Sell $80 Million for Loan Pool. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p4
Reports on the plans of Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to sell more than $80 million of infrastructure revenue bonds by competitive bid in May 2003. Prospective projects that will be funded through bonds; Opinion expressed by VRA director of loan origination Mary B. Barnes on the funding of...
- Virginia Agency Sets Sights on Infrastructure With Three New Sales. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p32
Reports on the plan of Virginia Resources Authority to sell bonds. Expansion of programs designed to provide facilities with low-cost financing for infrastructure projects; Benefits of the authority's programs.
- Virginia Localities Find VRA a `Pleasant Borrowing Experience'. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30908, p30
Reports on the loans available from the Virginia Resources Authority. Construction of environmental infrastructure like sewer and drinking water facilities; Popularity of revolving funds.
- VRA Pouring Debt Capacity Hike Into Pooled Loan Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p34
Reports the financial expansion of the Virginia Resources Authority through an innovative pooled loan bond program. Financial aid to local authorities in the improvement of water-related infrastructure and other facilities; Enactment of a bill for debt capacity increase; Rise of demands for the...
- VRA's $50 Million Deal Largest in Pooled Loan Bond Program. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31158, p40
Reports the sale of the infrastructure revenue bonds of the Virginia Resources Authority in Washington. Competition for the bid; Value of the revenue bonds sales; List of borrowers with their loan amounts.
- Pension Issues a Stark Tale of Two Jurisdictions. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p3
Reports on the loan made by the local government from the public markets in San Diego County, California. Use of the funds for employee pension plans; Total pension obligation bonds issued by the county; Comparison between the actions of the county and city.
- VRA to Sell $103M if Senior-Subordinate Revenue Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p30
Reports on the plan of the Virginia Resources Authority (VRA) to sell its multi-million pooled revenue bonds. Aid given by VRA in financing infrastructures; Issuance of senior bonds; Implication of the revised structure for the bondholders greater security; Use of the proceeds in loans for...