Oil States Smile
- Tank up on fuel in off-peak periods. Vogel, John // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Apr2011, Vol. 208 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the possible increase in the prices of petroleum products in the U.S. according to some oil and petroleum analysts.
- There is no esoteric reason why oil prices are so high. Sowell, Thomas // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/29/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p23
Comments on the crisis being associated with oil price increase in the U.S. Definition of the term crisis; Reason behind the price increase; Factor affecting oil production.
- Welcome 2008. Reid, Keith // National Petroleum News;Jan2008, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p4
The author reflects on the significant issues in the petroleum industry in the U.S. in 2007, and on the events that might occur in the industry in 2008. He cites the increase in crude oil prices in 2007. He states that there was a continuation of the standard regulatory activity in the industry...
- Residential no. 2 distillate fuel oil product prices for selected states. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul98, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p112
Presents prices for distillate petroleum products at selected locations in the United States as of July 15, 1998. Monthly averages in 1996 and 1997; Value in cents per gallon excluding taxes.
- Supplier prices of no. 2 distillate fuel oil. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul98, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p112
Focuses on supplier prices of distillate fuel oils in the United States as of July 15, 1998. Sales to end users and for resale; Sulfur content of the products.
- Supplier prices of residual fuel oil. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul98, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p113
Presents supplier prices for residual petroleum products in the United States for 1996 and 1997. Sales for end users; Averages on resales.
- Prices. // National Petroleum News;Mid-Jul99, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p92
Features data concerning the prices of gasoline and other petroleum products in the United States in 1998. Cost of unleaded regular, midgrade and premium; Retail gasoline prices; Wholesale price trends; Average gasoline pump price; Gasoline prices by grade & month from 1988 to 1998; Supplier...
- Oil companies targeted for punitive action, marketers protest `inversion'. Emond, Mark // National Petroleum News;Jun96, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the varied reactions and proposals from the government and the industry to address petroleum price increases. Political posturing between advocates of suspended gasoline excise taxes and advocates of increased minimum wage; Fear that Congress could hit the oil industry with controls;...
- Low crude prices drive industry cuts, sales, mergers. Smith, Jennifer E. // Offshore;Feb99, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the decline of petroleum products prices in the United States. Projection of many petroleum companies that prices will continue to be low; Move of the companies to layoff employees.