Dallas Cowboys Dispute Jeopardizes Stadium Agency Plan
- Stadium plan goes on view. // Planning (14672073);5/14/2010, Issue 1868, p3
The article reports that Aberdeen Football Club have disclosed its plan for a new 21,000-seat stadium worth 38 million pounds, in which it will be built at Loirston Loch in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Coliseum-sized ductwork provides air of victory at new Lions' den. // Engineered Systems;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p17
Reports the official launch of the construction of a downtown stadium in Detroit, Michigan. Renovation of a warehouse; Schedule for inaugural regular game hosting against long-time rival, Green Bay Packers; Emphasis on the state-of-the-art hvac system of the building design, plan and building...
- Minnesota Stadium Bids Are Over the $975-Million Estimate. Zeman, Nicholas // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/21/2013, Vol. 272 Issue 16, p16
The article focuses on the proposed Minnesota Vikings football stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It notes that several bids have exceeded the estimated project cost. The project, which has a budget of 975 million dollars, is set to start in November 2013 and be completed in 2016. There are...
- Big News in Slow Sports Season. Hollon, John // San Diego Business Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p38
Editorial. Comments on the agreement between the San Diego Chargers and the city officials to extend the negotiation on stadium construction in California. Impact of the stadium deal on the economy; Refusal of Mayor Dick Murphy on the proposed binding arbitration; Protection of the options of...
- Minnesota Lawmakers Offer New Plan for Vikings. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/4/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33310, p4
The article reports on the plans of the lawmakers in Minnesota to build a new stadium for the Minnesota Vikings that will rely on public funding.
- Nothing to rave about. Dienhart, Tom; Dillon, Dennis // Sporting News;7/15/96, Vol. 220 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the proposed $200 million stadium for the Baltimore Ravens. Personality feature from other football stadiums; Charm of the old Camden Yards stadium.
- Untitled. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;2/22/2014, Issue 1359, p03
The article reports that the mayor of London's office in England has approved Brentford Football Club for a new stadium at Lionel Road South to replace its Griffin Park facility.
- POLITICAL FOOTBALL. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;6/21/2008, Issue 824, p106
The article deals with the plan of Everton Football Club (FC) to relocate to a new stadium at retail-led regeneration scheme Destination Kirkby in Liverpool, England. Plans for a stadium at Liverpool's Kings Dock on the southern side of the city centre collapsed in 2003. The Destination Kirkby...
- Stadium divides Nashville. Kemezis, Paul; Daniels, Stephen H. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;5/13/96, Vol. 236 Issue 19, p20
Focuses the controversy surrounding the proposal to build a stadium in Nashville for the Houston Oilers football team which is moving to Nashville. Forcing of a referendum by stadium opponents; Comments from Mayor of Nashville Phil Bredesen; Information on a National Football League (NFL) Yes...