Furman Univ. S.C., Raised by Fitch
- VIRGINA: College Agency Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32500, p35
The article reports on the reaffirmation of Fitch Ratings' AA-plus rating for the Virginia College Building Authority for its plan to issue $150.8 million of pooled revenue bonds. It has been stated that the bonds are secured by a general revenue pledge of each of the eight public higher...
- Barry Bonds Take a Hit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32316, p31
The article reports on the revision of the rating assigned to the bond issued by Pinellas County Educational Facilities Authority on behalf of Barry University by Fitch Ratings Inc. The downgrade is expected to affect 25.8 million dollars in bonds. The revision is due to the negative operating...
- Illinois to Sell $460M GO Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31644, p1
The state of Illinois will sell 460 million dollar of general obligation bonds on May 28, 2003 following a downgrade by Fitch Ratings Inc. to AA from AA-plus. The state planned a sale of up to 4 billion dollar of taxable pension government obligations set for June 5, and the competitive sale of...
- Market Post: San Joaquin Regains Marginal Strength. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;10/242014, Vol. 1 Issue F341, p25
The article reports developments in the U.S. bond market as of late October 2014. It claims that both the senior and junior lien San Joaquin Hills bonds rose to the top of the trading lists as it regains strength in secondary trading. The senior lien bonds were rated BBB-minus by both Standard &...
- Prognosis Negative. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the rating provided by Fitch Ratings Inc. to two series of bonds issued through the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority on behalf of Pascack Valley Hospital in New Jersey.
- Fitch Proposes Rating Criteria Changes on Tax-Supported Debt. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F335, p1
Fitch Ratings released a draft on Thursday detailing changes to its U.S. tax-supported bond rating criteria. The rating agency said it expects less than 10% of the ratings covered would be affected.
- Medical Deal Rated. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p35
Reports on the assignment of rating by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the revenue bond issued by Hunterdon Medical Center. Role of the New Jersey Healthcare Facilities Financing Authority as conduit issuer of the bond; Use of the proceeds to pay for health and wellness center and a parking garage; Basis...
- Student Housing Hurting. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p31
Reports on the rating given by rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. to student housing revenue bonds of Will County, Illinois issued for housing development at Joliet Junior College in Joliet, Illinois. Decline in the rating of bonds.
- Fitch Upgrades FSU. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Reports that Fitch Ratings upgraded to AA-minus from A-plus the rating on revenue bonds issued on behalf of Florida State University (FSU). Efforts to strengthen FSU's fundamental credit characteristics; Competitive sale of Series 2005A housing facility revenue bonds; Outstanding debt rated by...