Wholesale Sales Up; Inventories Down
- Wholesale Sales Up 1.4%; Inventories Rise 0.8%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p2
The article provides updates on the sales and inventories of wholesale merchants in the U.S. as of June 2006. According to reports inventories increased by 0.8 percent to $378.9 billion and sales rose 1.4 percent to about $331.1 billion. It was observed that one of the biggest gains in...
- Inventories Up 1.1%; Sales Down 0.7% in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32813, p2
The article presents a report on inventories of merchant wholesalers in December 2007 from the U.S. Commerce Department. The report showed that inventories increased 1.1% to $411.6 billion while sales dropped 0.7% to $376.6 billion during the month. Moreover, the report revealed that inventories...
- Merchant Inventories Flat; Sales Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the variation in inventories of merchant wholesalers in Washington as of September 10, 2003. Percent increase in wholesales for July, 2003; Decrease of inventories of durable goods.
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gain. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p2
Reports on the increase in the inventories of merchant wholesalers, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Percentage of rise in the sales of merchant wholesalers; Forecast of economists that wholesale inventories and sales would increase by 0.4 percent.
- Wholesale Sales Stay Flat As Inventories Drop 0.1%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33859, p6
The article informs that according to a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department, sales of merchant wholesalers has remained unchanged at 418.9 billion U.S. dollars as inventories has decreased by 0.1 percent in December 2012.
- Wholesale Inventories Down, Sales Up in July. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32214, p2
Reports on the decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers in July 2005, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Forecast of IFR BondData America's poll of economists on wholesale inventories; Increase in the inventories of durable goods.
- Wholesale Sales Up 0.4%; Inventories Rise 0.8%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the increase on wholesale sales in the United States. According to data released by the Commerce Department on September 7, 2006, merchant wholesalers posted continued inventory growth and a modest rise in July. Inventories grew by 0.8% to $382.0 billion, matching an...
- Inventories Dip 1.1%; Sales Drop 4.1% in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p7
The article reports on the 1.1% decrease in inventories posted by merchant wholesalers in the U.S. while sales dropped 4.1% in the month, based on the data released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Inventories slid to $438.2 billion following a revised 0.4% decrease to $442.9 billion in...
- Wholesale Sales Up As Inventories Fall. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p2
Reports that wholesale sales in the United States increased while retail inventories declined in January 2001, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce. Comparison of January 2001 figures with that of December 2000; Inventories-sales ratio for merchant wholesalers during the given time period.