- TBMA Urges SEC to Overhaul a Flawed Repository System. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p36
Reports on the plans of the Bond Market Association to tell market groups about the imposition of additional disclosure requirements on bond issuers in Washington. Convention of the association at the Muni Council meeting; Market disclosure in the municipal level; Compliance of the companies...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p7
Presents a calendar that depicting competitive bond offerings of several companies in the U.S.
- Brazil: Local Debt Too Good To Ignore. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/8/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p11
The article presents an outlook for Brazil's 10-year BRL-denominated sovereign bond as of December 2008. It is noted that the current yield of 16.2 percent is arguably too attractive to ignore. Analysts are forecasting a total of 125bps of cuts in 2009. A decisive breach of trendline resistance...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Oct. 16, 2000. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30997, p2
Summarizes United States bond market data for October 16, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipals; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List; August 2000 business inventories.
- Munis Mostly Steady as Some Take Profits. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;12/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33825, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the first week of December 2012. She mentions that the market was weak as traders were gaining profit by selling inventories in the end of the year 2012. She also informs that traders have bought...
- Dealer Inventory Fire Sales Bump Yields. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;12/18/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33831, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the U.S. municipal bond market in December 2012. He mentions that the market was unsettled and ended with a weak note but with high bond yields in the mid week of December 2012. He also informs that the tax-exempt bonds yields have increased up...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p14
Presents a chart on competitive bond offerings as of Septemberï¿½November 2003 in the U.S. Listing of the names of issuer; Description and state location of each issuer; Time of sale; Financial adviser and legal opinion; Schedule of the latest details of each insurer.
- Attention Underwriters. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p35
Reports on the plan of Connecticut to reevaluate bond underwriting. Possibility of the issuance of a request for bond proposals; Statement of Catherine Boone, assistant state treasurer, regarding its plans; Changes in the bond counsel lineup of the state.
- Detroit Prepares $575M, Hinging on Audit Release. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/2/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32784, p1
The article reports on the plan of Detroit, Michigan to enter the market with up to $575 million of refunding and new-money bonds in January 2008. However, the transaction hinges on the release of the city's long-overdue 2005-2006 certified audited financial results. Detroit told that it would...