- M&F's Complete Guide to Smith Machine. Berg, Michael // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Nov2000, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p126
Presents exercise techniques using Smith-Machine. Types of exercises and the corresponding types of muscles to be developed; Details on the procedures of execution.
- Pacesetters. // American Fitness;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p54
Presents physical fitness and exercise equipment. Videotape `Slide Reebok: Basic Training Workout'; Air Huarache Triax shoes from Nike; Personal training mats; Videotape `The Two-Step.'
- PUMPING RUBBER. // Progressive;Aug86, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p44
Features Lifeline Gym physical fitness equipment. Specifications; Price.
- That's a wrap! // American Fitness;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p45
Presents gift ideas for physical fitness buffs. Includes Muscle Mixes music package; BodyMaster II training shoes; Nike's Air Web Light shoe for aerobics; Breathe Right nasal strips; XerRing resistance band.
- Hand weights: Worth the effort? // Redbook;May95, Vol. 185 Issue 1, p21
Warns against using hand weights when walking for exercise or doing aerobics. How hand weights harm; Recommendation.
- gym in a bag. Murphy, Myatt // InStyle Special;Spring2008 Special issue, Vol. 15, p127
This page suggests items for physical fitness that can fit in a bag and be used almost anywhere, including a pedometer, mat, and jump rope.
- Staying fit without leaving the house. Smith, Pedro // Caribbean Business;6/13/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p44
Reports on the benefits of exercise. Increase in sexual desire and performance; Ways to squeeze a workout into a person's schedule; Kinds of gym equipment recommended for people who want to stay fit at home.
- INDOOR FITNESS FINDS. Carpenter, Kristin // Shape;Mar2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p51
Features equipment and products for indoor workouts. Fitter International's Body Bar; Om Yoga in a Box; Ryka's Opus E.T.S. cross trainer.
- 15 minutes and you're done: the Valslide. Brown, Jenny // Real Simple;Mar2013, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p143
The article offers step-by-step instructions for performing 15-minute workout using Valslide developed by celebrity trainer Valerie Waters.