We name those chairs
- Made in the UK. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p16
Features Purves & Purves' An Englishman at Home contemporary furniture exhibition in England. Andrew and Pauline Purves as owners; Thematic aims of the show; Profile of manufacturers showcased.
- Back To The Future. // Cabinet Maker;10/24/2014, Issue 5906, p26
The article offers brief information on several classic and contemporary furniture including the industrial chair from Barak7, the Oase dining chair from Trinity-Creations, and the Welland chair from Flexiload Ltd.
- Purves & Purves diversifies products. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p4
Reports on furnishings retailer Purves & Purves' opening of its second store in London, England and diversification of its product line to include gifts and accessories.
- Trade Show Preview Salone Del Mobile. Orrell, Rita Catinella // Architectural Record;Apr2011, Vol. 199 Issue 4, p38
The article offers brief information on several furniture designs in light of the Salone Del Mobile furniture fair in Milan, Italy from April 12-17, 2011 including the Piana Folding Chair by David Chipperfield, the P-frame Bookcase by Christophe Pillet Porro, and the Tapiovaara Collection by Artek.
- TAKE A SEAT. // Cabinet Maker;4/3/2015, Issue 5927, p16
The article focuses on several chairs from Cabinet Maker that are made available with seating supplier Shankar. It discusses the collaboration between the two companies including the anticipated participation of the retailer at the 2015 Manchester Furniture Show where several furniture from...
- Craft Flair. // Ideal Home & Garden;Nov2015, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p80
The article offers the insights of industrial designer Gunjan Gupta on restoration of the traditional crafts in India on her design such as in tables and chairs. Topics mentioned include her designs that was featured in various design fairs including Design Days Dubai, Art Basel, and Design...
- Into The Blue. // Details;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information related to furniture industry. Topics discussed include the Salone Del Mobile contemporary-furniture show held in Milan, Italy in 2014, the Gardenias Indoor chair designed by Jaime Hayon, and the insights of furniture designer Sebastian Wrong on the use of cushions...
- Challenging Chairs. // Woodworker's Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p25
The article presents some entries to the 15th annual woodworking competition at the Wharton Esherick Museum in Paoli, Pennsylvania. The theme for the competition was "Challenge of the Chair." Among the entrants were the "Christmas Tree Chair," from Donald Moss and the "Altar Chair," from Michael...
- The Time Is Now. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2015, Issue 5915, p120
The article focuses on decision of the upholstery supplier Royams which is based in Lancashire, England to return on the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in the January Furniture Show. Topics mentioned include the Donna recline chair model that won award in the Best Buy Award 2014, the comment...