Shoot to win
- Charity Shoot set to attract top retailers. // Housewares;Apr2010, Issue 229, p7
The article reports on the Charity Shoot organized by the Rainy Day Trust, which will take place at the Royal Berkshire Shooting School on June 3, 2010.
- Events. // Estates Gazette;10/29/2005, Issue 543, p89
Presents updates on various events on the real estate business in Great Britain as of October 29, 2005. Celebration by The Bristol Property Forum of its fifth anniversary by making cash donations to Bristol Royal Hospital for Children; Organization by Atisreal of its annual charity golf day.
- Team Alpen Wins For Good Cause. Kizzire, Ashley // Mossy Oak's Hunting the Country;Winter2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p112
Reports on the victory of the team from Alpen Outdoor Corp. in the Catch-The-Vision Shotgun Sports charity event in West Point, Mississippi. Beneficiary of the fund-raising event; Other outdoor-related manufacturers that participated the event; Objectives of the Catch-A-Dream Foundation.
- BURGES SALMON BANG TO RIGHTS. // Estates Gazette;10/6/2007, Issue 741, p75
The article focuses on the clay pigeon shooting event hosted by solicitor Burges Salmon held at the Ham Cross Shooting Ground near Salisbury, England in September 2007. Real estate agents, bankers, accountants and clients participated in the event. The proceeds of the tournament were donated to...
- GADFLY. // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p51
The article discusses several events and issues in Great Britain. An e-mail newsletter announced that a Ferrari originally built for the Pope is being auctioned on Ebay. The Pope never actually drove the automobile and decided to auction it to raise money for Tsunami relief charities. At the PPC...
- OFF THE CLOCK. // njbiz;3/31/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p30
Several photographs of people and events in New Jersey are presented including the President's Roundtable Reception for The Gateway Family YMCA (TGF YMCA)-Rahway branch, Louis and Julia Luczu's celebration of their 72nd wedding anniversary at Roosevelt Care Center and the Columbia Bank...
- ANNIVERSARY CAMPAIGN. // PR News;10/15/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 40, p1
The article offers information about the 100th campaign Hershey's Kisses in 2007, which builds awareness and informs consumers of the company's commitment to charitable giving. The Hershey's communications team decided to announce the anniversary through a red carpet kick-off event at the 2006...
- Escondido: Stone Brewing Celebrates, Groups Win. Wiedemann, Liz // San Diego Business Journal;9/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p18
The article highlights the 11th anniversary celebration of Stone Brewing Co. in Escondido, California on September 8, 2007. The company conducted a fundraising event that generated more than $100,000 for local organizations. Proceeds of the charity event went to the Boys & Girls Club of San...
- Behind the Scenes. Fornoff, Susan // NCGA Golf;Winter2010 Supplement, p38
The article offers information on the preparations made by Monterey Peninsula Foundation (MPF) staffs before and after every AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tournaments where they served as organizers. It mentions that the group ensures the delivery and evacuation of bleachers, tents,...