Charm of creativity
- Ligne Roset in ...150,000 push for modern furniture. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p3
Focuses on British furniture firm Ligne Roset's advertising campaign that will be published in leading periodicals in September through November 1998. Campaign message; Aim to promote Ligne Roset as a brand rather than specific products; Advertising budget.
- Ligne Roset launch. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p10
The article reports that Ligne Roset will open a showroom in Swiss Cottage in London, England. The showroom will feature a specialist lighting section. Ligne Roset has a total of three London store outlets which offer designer furniture for living, dining and bedrooms and lighting. A team of...
- Designs on the east side. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p20
Focuses on the opening of a Lignet Roset store at East End in London, England. Reasons for the selection of the site; Description of the furniture showroom; Presentation of contemporary designs.
- French dressing. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;6/5/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p15
Reports on designer Pascal Mourgue's work for furniture manufacturer Ligne Roset. History of Mourgue's professional relationship with the firm; Range of products designed by Mourgue for Ligne; Mourgue's notable design concepts.
- Keeping in step. Calton, Rachel // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p18
The article describes the showrooms of British furniture retailer Ligne Roset, as explained by Michel Roset. The showrooms in London, England is about glamour. The showroom on Mortimer Road has more color and more trend-oriented. The showroom on Commercial Road looks serious because of most of...
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Presents news related to the furniture industry of Great Britain for the week of March 5, 1999. Ligne Roset's opening of its in-store studio; Selection of five best selling home interest magazines in the second half of 1998; House of Fraser's construction of a store in High Wycombe.
- Designs play to win. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p8
This article reports that the majority of winners of the third annual Interior Innovation awards presented at the IMM show held in Cologne from January 17-23, reflected playful approaches to furniture design and functionality. Best Item went to Ligne Roset for its Facett upholstery collection...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p4
The article reports on the launch of the 2007 brochure of Ligne Roset company, the upmarket furniture manufacturer and retailer in Great Britain. The brochure, which consists of 194 pages, features a cross section of product broken down into a number of areas such as Living, Eating and Sleeping....
- Versatile seating. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2008, Issue 5586, p7
The article evaluates the patchwork sofa from Ligne Roset.