- Bernhardt buys plant for Martha line. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the acquisition of a furniture plant by Bernhardt Furniture Co. in Lenoir, North Carolina. Focus on handling the Martha Stewart Signature Line of furniture; Expansion of the plant; Addition of employees to the workforce.
- Casamilano. // Interior Design;2003 Fall Market, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p72
The article features the B&W 90 cabinet designed by Rodolfo Dordoni for Casamilano.
- Color playing a bigger role in occasional. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/1/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p178
The article evaluates several furniture products including the Long Cove collection from Lexington Home Brands Inc., Origins collection from Broyhill and the Social Hour collection from Bernhardt.
- Bernhardt achieves environmental status. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;4/7/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p181
The article reports on the success of Bernhardt Furniture Co. in completing the registration of all five of its U.S. facilities in American Home Furnishings Alliance's (AHFA) Enhancing Furniture's Environmental Culture (EFEC) program. EFEC is an environmental management program launched by AHFA...
- Bernhardt praises success of oak cabinet range. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p5
Reports on Bernhardt's unveiling of its Caneel Bay and Rendition cabinet ranges and its Raffia sofa at the 2000 Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- Martha's new line more modern. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the debut of Opal Point, a collection from Martha Stewart Signature Furniture with Bernhardt. Home fashion guru Martha Stewart's participation in the event, held in the Bernhardt showroom and featuring a market-ready presentation of the new line of case goods and upholstery frames;...
- Stewart furniture sales not expected to stall. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the statement of Bernhardt Furniture chairman and chief executive officer Alex Bernhardt that the legal troubles of Martha Stewart would not hurt the sales of Bernhardt's Martha Stewart Signature Collection. Charges against Martha Stewart related to the sale of shares in ImClone...
- Bernhardt celebrates 125 years in business. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p40
The article reports that the high-end brand Bernhardt Furniture will celebrate its 125h anniversary in 2014 with activities that will honor culture, heritage and a legacy of giving and a website to pay tribute to associates who made contributions to improve the lives of people in their communities.
- U.S. furniture sources see opportunity in Mexico City. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;1/9/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p4
The article reports on the potential opportunity for furniture industry and trade in Mexico City, Mexico. It describes on the quality of stores located in the city including stores for Bernhardt company, Broyhill company, and Drexel Heritage Furnishings company. Guillermo Isunza, one of...