FTBA Cushion Club success essential
- Sticking with charity. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p31
Reports on the participation of some furniture industry executives in the Great Manchester Run for local charity fundraising in Manchester, England. Total amount raised by the runners from Vitafoam; Efforts of the team from Kenyon; Benefits of the run for various charities.
- A drink to charity. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p35
The article reports on fundraising event organized during the June 2006 Manchester Furniture Show to celebrate the election of Mike Clare as national president of the Furniture Trades' Benevolent Association. A portion of the sales from tea, coffee and soft drink will be donated by caterer...
- FTBA should take a gamble. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2005, Issue 5442, p9
Comments on the absence of young salespeople and warehouse personnel during the charity fund-raising of the Furnishing Trade Benevolent Association in Great Britain. Assertion on the need of young talented individuals in the furniture industry; Reason for the lack of participation from young...
- 'Chefs' raise money for kids. // Furniture/Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p42
The article features the third annual Celebrity Chef Fundraising hosted by the Florida Home Furnishings Representatives Association and the Florida Home Furnishings Association. The event raised several thousand dollars for Give Kinds the World, a central Florida charity that provides memorable...
- Serving Outside the Box. Jancsurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2003, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p5
Editorial. Discusses the 60th anniversary of the North American Retail Dealers Association. Gala industry dinner hosted by the organization to raise money for the Gift of Life Organ Donation campaign; Retail buying groups and original equipment manufacturers present.
- Mascots on the charity trail. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p43
Presents a picture depicting Silentnight Beds' mascots toured around Great Britain to raise money for charity. Animals represented by the mascot; Proceed recipients; Participants of the fund raising event.
- Delivering the message. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2007, Issue 5559, p45
The article reports on the breast cancer campaign by Macclesfield furniture store Arighi Bianhi in England. It reveals a pink delivery lorry during the fundraising event which runs until November 19. The store will donate Â£5 for every furniture delivery and aims to raise more than Â£10,000...
- Cycle of success. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p31
Reports on the amount raised by furniture company, Kronospan, for the British Heart Foundation. Activity used by the company to raise funds for the foundation.
- GAME FOR A LAUGH. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p31
Reports on the fund raising activity of furniture company, Ercol Furniture employees to aid the FTBA Cushion Club. Amount raised by the company; Activities during the fund raising event.