Walker Greenbank in the market for more acquisitions
- Profit on the cards after buy. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by fabric group Walker GreenBack. Terms and condition of the agreement; Edge in combining the group; Financial figures of both companies.
- GenCorp expanding its wallcovering unit. // Plastics News;5/11/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the plans of GenCorp Incorporated to expand its commercial wallcovering business, with the acquisition of the commercial wallcovering business of Walker Greenbank plc of England. Services provided by GenCorp; Plans for the acquisition.
- Walker Greenbank's sales up 10%. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2011, Issue 5744, p8
The article reports on the 10% increase in sales of international luxury interior furnishings group Walker Greenbank PLC for the first quarter of 2011 as compared to the same period in 2010.
- Walker Greenbank buy boosts share price. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p6
Reports on the increase in the share price of British furniture firm Walker Greenbank after being purchased by Sanderson, maker of wallcoverings and fabrics.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;7/30/2004, Issue 5399, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of July 2004. Increase in the raw material costs of bed manufacturers; Increment in the number of members of the Association of Master Upholsterers and Soft Furnishers; Sales forecast of Walker Greenbank PLC.
- Walker Greenbank pays Â£5.5m for Sanderson. // Cabinet Maker;9/5/2003, Issue 5354, p5
Reports on the acquisition of Sanderson by wallcoverings and fabric group Walker Greenbank PLC. Amount paid by Walker for the deal; Losses incurred by Sanderson in 2003; Terms and conditions of the acquisition.
- Bedeck takes Sanderson concessions. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p3
Reports on Bedeck's acquisition of Sanderson's loss making bedding concessions. Amount of the acquisition; Terms of the deal; Impact of the sale on Sanderson parent company Walker Green.
- Bush to cut workers at Pa. plant. // Furniture/Today;1/1/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p6
The article reports the consolidation of ready-to-assemble furniture maker Bush Industries. The firm plans to cut down the operations in the Erie, Pennsylvania, factory which would result in the loss of jobs by one-third of the present strength of employees. The article presents comments from...
- Profit returns for WG. // Cabinet Maker;10/6/2006, Issue 5508, p4
The article reports on the financial success of soft furnishing group Walker Greenbank PLC in Great Britain. The company has reported an interim pre-tax profit of Â£1.86 million from sales of Â£25.8 million in 2006. The upturn from the company's losses in the previous year was attributed to...