Martha Stewart for UK
- Bernhardt Furniture to Continue Martha Stewart Line. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr2004, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p14
Reports on Lenoir, North Carolina-based Bernhardt Furniture's announcement that it will continue to support the Martha Stewart Signature Furniture line despite the guilty verdict rendered against the home diva for stock fraud. Reason for the move; Impact of the conviction on Stewart's marketability.
- Bernhardt previews new Martha collection. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/12/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p2
The article features the restored 1925 farmhouse and stables in Bedford called Katonah, Martha Stewart's new Signature collection for Bernhardt Furniture Inc. in North Carolina. The collection which is the newest in her laboratory properties will be introduced in the market in October. Katonah...
- Bernhardt signs Martha. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;11/5/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the lending of name of fashion powerhouse Martha Stewart to a furniture collection by high-end major Bernhardt in North Carolina. Schedule of the launch of the licensed line; Development of a floor covering line for the Signature brand; Significance of the move of Stewart's company...
- Bernhardt, Martha Stewart parting ways. // Furniture/Today;11/1/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that Bernhardt Furniture Co. will end its eight-year celebrity partnership with household diva Martha Stewart.
- Martha proves hit at preview. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the success of Bernhardt Furniture Co.'s Martha Stewart Signature furniture collection preview in High Point, North Carolina. Designs of the furniture; Number of retailers who participated at the preview; Retailers' views of the furniture styles.
- Bernhardt not backing out on Kmart's queen. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p57
Reports that Bernhardt Furniture Co. will continue to support the Martha Stewart Furniture with Bernhardt program, despite a guilty verdict in the Martha Stewart case involving a stock sale in the United States. Ability of consumers to differentiate between occurrences in the personal lives of...
- Martha Stewart line still a hit for Bernhardt. // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p24
Cites the business performance of the Martha Stewart's furniture line at Bernhardt. Revelation of the product's strong sales showing despite the incarceration of Stewart in prison; Plan by the company to add several pieces to the market; Realization of additions to the line's three market...
- Martha's new line more modern. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the debut of Opal Point, a collection from Martha Stewart Signature Furniture with Bernhardt. Home fashion guru Martha Stewart's participation in the event, held in the Bernhardt showroom and featuring a market-ready presentation of the new line of case goods and upholstery frames;...
- Standing by Martha. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;3/14/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p1
Reports that the loyalty of Bernhardt Furniture Co.'s with interior decorator and businesswoman Martha Stewart has paid off in Lenoir, North Carolina. Release of Stewart from the prison; Increase in the stock price of Stewart's company; Growth in the sales of the Martha Stewart Furniture brand...