Focus on Rosebys
- Simons joins Rosebys as marketing director. // Home Furnishings;Sep/Oct98, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on the appointment of Carolyn Simons as marketing director at Rosebys Curtains and Linens company. Previous position held by Simons; Responsibilities of Simons at Rosebys; Comments from Rosebys.
- Harveys on a high after Rosebys' bid. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p6
Focuses on the optimism of British furniture company Harveys Furnishings PLC that a bid from Rosebys Curtains and Linens would be agreed at a 200 pounds per share. Industry analysts' argument that company shares are overvalued; Economic factors needed to be considered by the company upon...
- Closing down but not yet! Smith, Richard // Credit Management;Apr98, p13
Focuses on the misleading use of `closing down' signs in shop windows. Why the Director General of Fair Trading, John Bridgeman considered these signs as misleading; Undertaking agreed to be given to the Director General by Rosebys Curtains & Linens.
- The management miss-out. van de Vliet, Anita // Management Today;Nov96, p62
Focuses on the management buy-outs (MBO) and venture capital market trend in Great Britain. Venture capital firms acting as the principal; Institutional investors' introduction of the management buy-in (MBI) as an alternative way of adding value to turnaround situations with growth potential;...
- Former manager buys Caguas plant. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p4
Presents information on the purchase of a Caguas plant in Puerto Rico by former manager Rafael A. Carballo. How he was financed; Amount of jobs saved; Expected sales for first year; What the plant makes.
- Chart moves carefully in management buy out. Weaver, Bill; Schoenlaub, Peter // San Diego Business Journal;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p29
Outlines issues which need to be addressed in a management buy out. Determining the viability of a division as a standalone unit; Deciding members of the buy out group; Deciding optimum structure of a sale.
- Less fizz, more bottle. Beresford, Philip // Director (00123242);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p56
Presents charts illustrating management buy-outs in Great Britain as of 1995. Flotations by buy-out equity arrangers; Buy-out participants who have become millionaires; Buy-out and buy-in flotations from July 1994-June 1995.
- Things to consider when you're thinking about buying out the boss. Peplow, Reginald // Cabinet Maker;06/05/98, Issue 5091, p8
Offers tips to ensure the success of a management buyout (MBO). Assessment of the quality of the management team; Meeting with legal and accountancy firms specialized in MBOs; Formation of a buyout vehicle; Consideration of the emotional effects of the buyout.
- Lumber Yard under New Management. Sanchez, Chase // Grand Saline Sun (TX);8/6/2009, Vol. 113 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the new ownership of the Lumber Yard business under Matt Means in Grand Saline, Texas.