- Stakes high for upcoming Asian shows. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
The article focuses on the trade shows to be held in Southeast Asia to scout the region's latest offerings and thousands of furniture buyers from around the world are expected to visit the shows. The stakes are high for furniture makers in Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand as they...
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Sep2005, p92
Presents the schedule of trade shows of the furnishing industry and trade in the U.S.
- Summer living. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p16
Reports on the Intohome furniture accessories show in Birmingham, England. Flower-themed bed linens; Pillow accessories; Velvet curtains; Tactile fabrics for throwpillows.
- Filling gout nicely. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p8
Features the Furniture Show on January 18â€“21, 2004 in Birmingham, England. Percentage of space sold with in 14 weeks prior to the show; Exhibitors; First timers registered.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2010, Issue 5702, p7
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry in Great Britain including the South West Furniture Show on September 2010, the closure of furniture designer and manufacturer Pepper Kitchens, and the acquisition of MFI Group Ltd.'s brand rights by Walker Group Inc.
- The main event. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2011, Issue 5720, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including the Interiors 2011, the largest furniture trade show in Great Britain, the key exhibitors that will be showcasing their latest products and the sales performance of...
- MFS links up with local university. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2012, Issue 5785, p14
The article offers information on the Manchester Furniture Show (MFS) to be held on July 15-18, 2012 at Manchester Central in Manchester, England.
- MILAN 2011 SALONE DEL MOBILE. CRASWELL, PENNY // Artichoke;Sep2011 Milan Fair, Issue 36, p41
The article discusses the highlights of the 2011 Milan Furniture Fair in Italy, which is considered the world's biggest and most inspiring design fair.
- Decorex to switch venues for 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p12
The article reports on the plan of design and interiors show Decorex international organisers to return to Syon Park in 2014 to allow the event to accommodate additional exhibitors and larger stands.