- Upcoming Guangzhou show to be largest yet. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p17
Reports on the 10th edition of China International Furniture Fair. Location of the Chinese Export Commodities Fairground; Category on bedroom, living room and dining room displays; Expectation on the number of trade buyers.
- Stakes high for upcoming Asian shows. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
The article focuses on the trade shows to be held in Southeast Asia to scout the region's latest offerings and thousands of furniture buyers from around the world are expected to visit the shows. The stakes are high for furniture makers in Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand as they...
- Industry calendar. // Kids Today;Sep2005, p92
Presents the schedule of trade shows of the furnishing industry and trade in the U.S.
- Portugal shows its craftsmanship, character. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p20
Highlights the annual trade fair Export Home of the furniture industry in Porto, Portugal. Display of craftsmanship; Capacity of producing furniture in significant volumes; Specialization in handcarving and handpainting.
- Ciacci's art of glass. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the trade show debut of Ciacci in Long Point, Great Britain. Combination of glass, metal and wood on the launched product range; Highlights of the exhibit; Retail price of the Art Deco Metro sofa.
- Valencia says yes to pan-Euro style. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p4
Features the Valencia International Furniture Fair in Spain. Increase of contemporary design products on the market; Key features of several furniture styles; Material combinations on office furniture.
- Modern mix for the young set. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p6
Features several furnishings showcased on the At Home show by design director Tom White in Great Britain. Efforts of White to create a balance on contemporary and traditional designs; Utilization of colors to exemplify modern appearance; Combination of various contemporary fabric colors.
- Home front. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p17
Presents a preview of furniture exhibited at The Furniture Show 2003 in Birmingham, England. Information on the Sutcliffe Teak and Trafalgar collections; Upholstered chair developed by Wood Brothers Co.; Bedroom collections from McDonagh's Obin.
- Filling gout nicely. // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p8
Features the Furniture Show on January 18â€“21, 2004 in Birmingham, England. Percentage of space sold with in 14 weeks prior to the show; Exhibitors; First timers registered.