ScS directors cash in
- Sale success for ScS but Beere goes. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p3
Reports on higher sales growth posted by British furniture chain ScS during winter 2003. Comparison with the performance of market leader DFS; Resignation of ScS finance director Sacha Beere.
- Beere to stay at ScS. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p6
Reports that upholstery chain store, ScS Corp. has persuaded financial director, Sacha Beere to stay with the company in the new role of operations director to strengthen its back office systems.
- Mystery Shopper Middlebrough. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p10
Presents a shopping experience at SCS Co. in South Bank Centre in Great Britain.
- Profits soar in record year for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p4
Reports on the record pre-tax profits experienced by furniture distributor ScS Co. in Great Britain. Percentage of turnover; Average order value; Plans in opening new stores.
- ScS looks to the south. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p4
Reports that ScS chief executive Mike Browne sent staff at the Sunderland, England, office floral tributes to celebrate the opening of the firm's floatation at 112 pounds per share.
- ScS spreads South. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Reports on the expansion of upholstery retailer ScS in Great Britain.
- Accounting For Stock Options: Comparison Of Alternative Approaches. Lobo, Gerald J.; Rue, Joseph C. // Journal of Applied Business Research;Summer2000, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p27
The Financial Accounting Standards Board in Standard No. 123 requires the disclosure of the annual option expense assuming a market based static model is used to measure the option "value" at issue data. This study reviews and tests alternative measures of accounting for stock options that were...
- Full Disclosure Coming On Stock Option Value? Rent, Katy // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 16, pB7
Deals with the requirement of the U.S. Financial Accounting Standards Board for corporations to disclose value of stock options owned by chief executive officers as of April 2003. Contention of companies against the requirement; Factors which contribute to the request for additional disclosure...
- Stock index options: Opportunities and challenges. Bittman, James B. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr96, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p28
Presents some important elements of analyzing and forecasting prices of stock index options. Six inputs where option values depend; How exercise style affects an option's value; Changing volatility levels as one factor that complicates trading index options; Three components of a stock index...