May's sales growth looks set to continue
- Retailers see sales growth bounce back. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p6
Reports on sales of British furniture and floor coverings retailers in January 2004. Comparison with December 2003 and January 2002 figures; Performance of furniture stores and durable household goods retailers; Overall retail sales volumes.
- Sales growth continued in September. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the trends of retail sales pattern of furniture and floor-coverings for September 2004. Furniture and floor coverings retailers saw another month of growth in September, although the rate slowed significantly. Retail stores reported an increase in sales volumes compared to...
- Furniture and floorcoverings slow in December. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p19
The article presents a report from BRC-KPMG Retail Sales Monitor depicting a drop of sales of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain last December 2009.
- DFS leads ad spend league. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p2
Reports on consumer advertising activities of Great Britain's furniture and floorcovering retailers in 2001. INSET: 2001 Top 10 advertising furniture and floorcoverings retailers.
- Stores enjoy upturn. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture and floorcoverings retailers in Great Britain for January 2005. Percentage of increase in overall sales; Improvement of spending from advertising; Changes in the levels of personal debt.
- Which Retail Group Should I Join? Tyler, Warren // National Floor Trends;Jun2008, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p28
The article focuses on the importance of aligning with a retail group in relation to the flooring industry. According to the author, one of the advantages of being a group member is higher sales and gross profit compared with nonaligned stores. He suggests that the desire for stronger bargaining...
- Want to be great in 2008? Here are a few things to get you started. Callari, Annette // National Floor Trends;Jan2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p28
The article offers tips on sales and marketing in the floor coverings industry for 2008. It says that retailers can hold a private sale event wherein customers can enjoy savings or expand their operations by acquiring other businesses. The author recommends joining a local business group and...
- Sales jamboree forecast to continue for nine years. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2001, Issue 5250, p1
Forecasts the sales in the furniture and floorcovering industry in Europe from 2001 to 2009. Increase of industry sales; Consumer spending on furniture and floorcoverings; Data on percentage rate sales.
- Discounting out of business. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p3
Comments on the growth of the furniture and floorcoverings sector in Great Britain for August 2004.