- Managing sales with software. Ditlea, Steve // Nation's Business;Mar96, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p29
Focuses on the increasing use of automation programs for sales management in businesses in the United States. Example of automation advantages by Creative Cruises in using GoldMine for Windows software; Integration of automation packages with selling methods at The Kids Stop; Qualification of...
- Does contact management lead to sales? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/27/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p12
Focuses on the importance of contact management software for success in sales. Benefits of the software for business people; Status of ACT! as the most successfully used contact management software; Dynamic stages of information management support offered by the ACT! software.
- RHS to overhaul its financial systems. // Computer Weekly;4/6/2004, p5
The Royal Horticultural Society is planning to overhaul its financial and retail management systems by deploying the Navision suite from Microsoft Business Solutions. The society is rolling out Navision's financials, point of sale, mail order, and merchandising modules to 200 users over seven...
- LIFE AGENCY SOFTWARE. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;05/22/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 21, pS-44
Presents a tabulated representation of the computer software for the life insurance industry of the United States. Business management software; List of product administration software; Sales force automation software.
- Software that sells. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Feb90, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p11
Discusses the market for sales management software. Function of the sales management software; Companies marketing sales management software; Prediction of David Gang of SNAP Software Inc. on the market.
- Data analysis goes from `deterrent' to decisive for Midwest bottler. // Beverage World;2/28/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1586, p21
Features Margin Minder, the sales management software system from Salient Corp. Use of the software by Marion Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. to manage its sales data.
- Sales Builder offers Web-based direct marketing. Parent, Samantha; Glitman, Russell // PCWorld;Jan1997, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p62
Looks at Database America Companies' online lead-generating product, Sales Builder. Features and capabilities; Web site; Versions.
- Maximizer 97is: Too much of a good thing? McDonald, Glenn; Arar, Yardena // PC World;Jun97, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p112
Reviews Maximizer 97is, contact manager software. Pros; Cons; Value; Street price; Vendor contact point.
- Measuring the value of app hosting is difficult. Caton, Michael // PC Week;09/06/99, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p57
Focuses on the Market-Touch SC sales effectiveness system from Market-Touch. Service features; Promotional price; Value for users; Nearest competitor; Benefits for the buyer.