Developing a Scorecard for Service Quality
- Gulf Bank: On a path to healthy growth. González-Bueno, César // Banker Middle East;Nov2014, Issue 167, p34
An interview with chief executive officer (CEO) CÃ©sar GonzÃ¡lez-Bueno at Gulf Bank is presented. Topics discussed include his strategic goal for the bank, his priority is to empower the front end and to change the steps needed for client interaction, and the importance of emphasizing the...
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/26/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the drop in profits of Kuwait's Gulf Bank in 1998. Profit attributable to shareholders; Attribution of the profit drop to the worsening operating environment in the country; Return on equity; Return on assets.
- IMPROVING BANK QUALITY DIMENSIONS TO INCREASE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. RADOMIR, Lacramioara; WILSON, Alan; Scridon, Andrei Mircea // Management & Marketing Journal;2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p126
The purpose of this study is twofold: 1. examine the relationship between service quality dimensions and customer satisfaction with bank territorial units; 2. establish which quality measure method out of the four considered in this study should be applied in order to better determine the areas...
- RESPONSE TIME. // Encyclopedia of Operations Research & Management Science;2001, p717
A definition of the term "response time" is presented. It refers to the time between the arrival of a new queuing customer and the initiation of service.
- Kuwaiti firm offers banks Islamic asset management. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/6/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p6
Reports that International Investors Group Inc. has agreed to provide a package of asset management products to Gulf Bank in Kuwait. Terms of the agreement; Advantage of the deal for the bank.
- Kuwait: In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/29/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p19
Focuses on the Gulf Bank launching an Islamic investment service in co-operation with The International Investor (TII). Information on the companies; What the investment service does for the the Gulf Bank customers; Details on the service.
- Gulf Bank. // Banker Middle East;Dec2014, Issue 168, p34
The article announces that the Gulf Bank KSC has received two awards at the 2014 Kuwait Product Awards including Best Car Loan and Best Customer Service Retail award.
- Kuwait: Gulf Bank launches family travel insurance. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Oct2009, p8
The article reports on the launch of TravelSmart, a new worldwide family travel insurance, by Kenya's Gulf Bank KSC together with Enaya Insurance. The policy of the new insurance covers the members, their spouses and their children below 21 years old who travel with them worldwide, with a...
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/30/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p26
Presents news items concerning the business enterprises in Kuwait as of July 30, 1999. Includes net profits posted by Gulf Bank in the first half of 1999; Contract of the local Ahmadiah Contracting & Trading Co. to convert the old postal complex in South Surra to house the headquarters of the...