Clear guidance for managers on health and safety
- H&S FOR MANAGERS. Steemson, Jacky // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p28
Reviews the book "The Manager's Guide to Health and Safety at Work," 8th edition by Jeremy Stranks.
- The Manager's Guide to Health & Safety at Work. Bould, Nigel // Personnel Today;5/2/2006, p54
The article reviews the book "The Manager's Guide to Health & Safety at Work," by Jeremy Stranks.
- THE MANAGER'S GUIDE TO HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK 8th Edition. Moorcroft, Ray // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Jun/Jul2006, Issue 53, p17
The article reviews the book "The Manager's Guide to Health & Safety at Work," 8th Edition, by Jeremy Stranks.
- The A-Z of Health and Safety. Hancock, Ron // Personnel Today;3/20/2007, p40
The article reviews the book "The A-Z of Health & Safety," by Jeremy Stranks.
- HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK An essential guide for managers. Bass, Roy // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Apr/May2008, Issue 62, piv
The article reviews the book "Health and Safety At Work: An Essential Guide For Managers," by Jeremy Stranks.
- RESOURCES. // Occupational Hazards;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p22
Features two information resources related to industrial safety. "2005 Publications Catalog," by The American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists; "Stress at Work: Management and Prevention," by Jeremy Stranks.
- Safety monitoring systems. // A-Z of Health & Safety;2006, p525
A definition of the term "safety monitoring systems" is provided. It refers to a pro-active strategy aimed at assessing and evaluating health and safety performance which helps improve safety performance and meet the requirements of the law. A list on the different types of safety monitoring...
- ...in corpore sano. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p12
Outlines how strategic standardization in occupational health and safety can improve business performance in Great Britain. Reasons behind the decrease in working days; Attitude of employers toward occupational health and safety; Benefits of performance measures to organizations.
- Health & Safety News. // Occupational Health;Jul2003, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p6
Presents an update on health and safety issues in the British occupational health sector as of July 2003. Information on a line of London-wide inspections conducted by the Health and Safety Executive; Benefits of a free monitoring service provided by the Textile Industries Advisory Committee to...