- Nextel initiates notes offering. // RCR Wireless News;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p42
Reports on a tender offer initiated by Nextel Communications Inc. for its senior serial redeemable notes due 2011. Total compensation for the notes; Company that handled the tender offer; Notes to be offered by Nextel in a public offering.
- Merge Healthcare Commences Offer to Exchange $52M of Sr Secured Notes. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/9/2011, Vol. 21, p275
The article reports on the offer to exchange 52 million dollars of senior (Sr) secured notes commenced by Merge Healthcare Inc. It notes that the leading provider of enterprise imaging and interoperability solutions has conducted an exchange offer for 52 million dollars of its outstanding 11.75%...
- Fourteen years ago this month... // RCR Wireless News;2/13/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) filed by Fleet Call Inc. following the withdrawal of its IPO plans in January 2005. The new IPO exceeded what the company hoped to raise.
- BP's IPO filing raises more questions. Viswanathan, Prema; Davis, Nigel; Lazell, Mark // Asian Chemical News;9/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 507, p9
This article reports on the concerns over the initial public offering launched by BP in September 2005. Plans by BP to float part of its olefins and derivatives subsidiary, Innovene, have raised speculation that the Indian oil and petrochemicals group Reliance Industries might make a bid for the...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p24
Several charts are presented depicting various companies' initial public offerings (IPOs) as of 2008 including information regarding the stock's date of filing or registration, offered price, records of newly filed IPOs by companies, and the files of registered stocks which are withdrawn.
- SYMPOSIUM: Current Issues in Tender Offers. Mather, Steve // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring82, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p503
Examines the evolution of the definition of tender offers in the United States. History of the tender offer; Judicial resolution of the definition of tender offer; Provisions of the Williams Act.
- TENDER OFFERS--Edgar v. Mite Corp. and State Tender Offer Regulation. Maurer III, Charles J. // Journal of Corporation Law;Fall83, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p95
In the early 1960s, tender offers became popular as a method of obtaining control of corporations? Initially, cash tender offers were regulated little more than any other sale of securities. To end the abuses that arose from that lack of regulation, Congress adopted the Williams Act in 1968....
- Offer announcements. // Accountancy;Nov87, Vol. 100 Issue 1131, p48
Emphasizes the importance of prompt announcements of any intention to make an offer under rule 2.2 of the Code, according to the British Takeover Panel. Increase in the number of private investors in the country; Difficult problems posed by the timing of an announcement.
- Tender Offers. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p57
Highlights data concerning tender offers from 1991 to 2000. Tender offer trends; Tender offer bid premiums; Outcomes of contested versus uncontested offers; Top 10 tender offers.