THE IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- Global Signal returns to public market with IPO. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;6/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the initial public offering of Global Signal Inc. in June 2004. Option granted to the underwriters of the deal; Background of Global Signal; Share prices of publicly-traded tower companies.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;12/13/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 241, p4
This section offers news briefs on financing deals in the biopharmaceutical industry. Acadia Pharmaceuticals is targeting an 86.4 million dollars in funds via a private placement equity financing deal. A public offering of 3.5 million shares has been closed by Derma Sciences Inc. A securities...
- Acadia Raises $89.1M Publicly To Fund Upcoming CNS Trials. Shrine, Jim // BioWorld Today;4/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 67, p1
The article reports on the move of Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. to price an $89.1 million public offering after capitalizing on the recent jump in its shares. It says that the San Diego, California-based company sold 5.75 million shares at $15.50 per share. It also says that underwriters have a...
- The day of the week effect in IPO initial returns. Jones, Travis L.; Ligon, James A. // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Feb2009, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p110
Abstract: Monday IPOs occur infrequently and have higher mean initial returns than those issued on other days. The latter result is not a product of outliers or penny stocks and remains after controlling for factors related to IPO underpricing. The Monday effect is generally robust across time,...
- INVESTORS SHY AWAY FROM IPOS. Iskyan, Kim // Global Finance;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p12
The article focuses on the impact of the initial public offerings (IPOs) towards the investors in Russia. Norilsk Nickel chief executive officer (CEO) Mikhail Prokhorov will sell his stake in the world's largest platinum and palladium producers to partner Vladimir Potanin. President Vladimir...