THE IPO 100
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- Global Signal returns to public market with IPO. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;6/7/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p6
Reports on the initial public offering of Global Signal Inc. in June 2004. Option granted to the underwriters of the deal; Background of Global Signal; Share prices of publicly-traded tower companies.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;12/13/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 241, p4
This section offers news briefs on financing deals in the biopharmaceutical industry. Acadia Pharmaceuticals is targeting an 86.4 million dollars in funds via a private placement equity financing deal. A public offering of 3.5 million shares has been closed by Derma Sciences Inc. A securities...
- Acadia Raises $89.1M Publicly To Fund Upcoming CNS Trials. Shrine, Jim // BioWorld Today;4/6/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 67, p1
The article reports on the move of Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc. to price an $89.1 million public offering after capitalizing on the recent jump in its shares. It says that the San Diego, California-based company sold 5.75 million shares at $15.50 per share. It also says that underwriters have a...
- IPO July IPO Mart Not For Faint Of Heart. Terzo, Gerelyn // Private Placement Letter;8/11/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p1
The article reports on IPO issuance for July 2008. It mentions that for the third quarter, only forty-seven IPOs were priced and amounted to $748 million. The article discusses that the market valuation prevented a number of companies from going public. It also discusses the state of banks and...
- CALENDAR. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting initial public offerings of companies, the filing date, and the managers of the offering in the U.S.