ABC Cable On Local Roll
- Family Yule Promo Rings Up $7M. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p28
Focuses on the sales promotion budget of entertainment company ABC Cable Networks Group. Television programming schedule of ABC Cable Networks Group; Other affiliates taking part in the sales promotion efforts.
- Disney Gears 'Stanley' Stunt to Affiliate Ad Sales. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p114
Focuses on the work of ABC Cable Networks Group with the local-sales promotion for Disney Channel in the U.S. Initiative for affiliates to generate advertising sales; Marketing of promotion sponsorship; Customer target for th service.
- Amstel Light Unlocks a Little Amsterdam. // Successful Promotions;Oct2009, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p16
The article discusses the advertising campaign of Amstel Light beer. It explores the communication strategy centered around the quality of the beer by promoting the spirit of Amsterdam in Holland, the place where the beer is brewed. Information is offered on the promotional campaigns built...
- Woo-hoo! Homer and Yoo-hoo; Clifford, Wal-Mart are Well-Red. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;6/9/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p21
Presents information on the promotional campaigns for the Simpsons sweepstakes, Wal-Mart and Clifford in the U.S. Description of the Simpsons advertisement on the bottles and cans of Yoo-hoo chocolate drinks; Discounts on Clifford books and Artisan Home Entertainment videos and DVD.
- ABC Cable Grows Evergreen Promos. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p16
At The Walt Disney Co.'s ABC Cable Networks Group, director of local advertisement sales, Ron Hebshie said three promotions are en route, in response to requests from affiliates. One is ABC Family's automotive-aimed local-advertise-sales promotion, he said, explaining that his group's largest...
- It's November, When Some Broadcast Shows Depart. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;10/27/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the decision of ABC to air only original programing on Tuesdays at 10 in the evening for the rest of the television season of 2003. Reason behind the move; Television programs affected by the move; Performance of the television program "Brotherhood of Poland" in terms of viewership.
- Sweepstakes--Pepsi-Cola Co. // Advertising Age;10/15/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 43, p45
This article presents a case study of the sweepstakes promotion of Pepsi-Cola Co. in the U.S. The promotion, called Case de Sus Suenos (House of Your Dreams), features a grand prize of $100,000. Entries are collected through point-of-purchase and mail entries. Advertising includes network...
- People, TBS Synergize For PocketPaks Push. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;6/6/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 23, p11
Reports on a synergy between "People" magazine and TBS for the promotional campaign of Pfizer for its Listerine PocketPaks in June 2005. Special issue themes that will be featured in the upcoming issues of the magazine; Advertising agency that developed the advertisements; Information on a...
- He's back on the howl for Stroh's. // Advertising Age;4/19/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 17, p33
This article highlights the return of Alex the dog in a sales promotion effort of Stroh Brewery Co. as of April 19, 1993. After a five-year hiatus, Stroh is unleashing Alex again in May with a Beer Hound Bash sweepstakes promotion. Beer-hound Alex was prominently featured in network TV spots...