LOCKING UP NATIONAL AD DEALS
- Brainstorming Ad Sellers Generate Idea Leads. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;07/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p56
Focuses on sales ideas and strategies that members of the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau (CAB) drew up during the CAB Local Cable Sales Management Conference held in Denver, Colorado. Offering of introductory sales packages to new customers; Customization of promotions; Attraction of local...
- Operators Vie for Share of Holiday Spoils. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on cable promotions during the holiday season in the United States. Increase of consumer demand for cable modems; Price of the package from Cable Vision Systems Corp.; Features of the cable-modem promotion of Charter Communications Inc.
- Nat Geo Shares 'Wonder' Promo. // Cable World (10427228);10/21/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p8
Announces the 'Show Me the Wonder' promotion of cable television network National Geographic Channel. Aim of the promotion; Growth of the company.
- Nickelodeon unleashes CatDog promotion. // Playthings;Mar99, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on Nickelodeon's partnership with several companies for a series of promotions for its Nicktoon series `CatDog.' Launch of an on-air sweepstakes for children; Support of promotion tie-in by Burger King, Kraft Foods, Duracell and Nabisco.
- WE Breaks Big Summer Promotion. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;7/8/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p26
Focuses on the Summer of Style promotional program of WE: Women's Entertainment Networks in the U.S. Number of affiliates generated; Methods of promotions; Offer of free Palm Pilot to participating systems.
- BIOCOASTAL EFFORT. Sperling, Jason // Advertising Age;3/3/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p40
This article offers a look at the advertising campaign for regional Metro Channel being offered to New York cable systems. Geography was no barrier, as San Francisco agency Wolfe/Doyle captured the character of unflappable New Yorkers in spots for the new regional Metro Channel, being offered to...
- InDemand Drive in Motion. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;6/16/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p14
Presents information on the sales promotion and television advertisements of InDemand pay-per-view cable television operator. Target market of the advertising campaigns; Tagline of the advertisements; Advantage of digital cable over its analog counterpart.
- Look Into Court TV â€¦Deeper. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;11/21/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 49, p16
Focuses on a local advertising sales promotion being conducted by cable network Court TV across the U.S., which features psychics. Places where the psychics will conduct readings; Benefit of the promotion to Court TV shows; Goal of the Selling Deeper and Broader campaign by Court TV.
- Homeowners pushes life policies via DRTV. Cubitt, Emily // Precision Marketing;5/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the return of the Homeowners Friendly Society to cable television provider DRTV as part of a test campaign to promote its life insurance product. Potential of the move to facilitate a major marketing offensive; Launch of inserts and press advertisements; Aim of the campaign to...