THE TRAVELING MONEY MAKERS
- Court Affiliate Program Goes Mobile Again. // Multichannel News;3/29/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p24
Reports on the 2004 launching of the Mobile Investigation Unit tour promotional campaign from Court TV. Difference of the 2004 campaign from the 2003 effort; Remarks from Court TV executive vice president Dan Levinson on the expected marketing result from the campaign; Advantage of the campaign...
- Bickering owners' court disaster. Dempsey, John // Variety;11/10/97, Vol. 369 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the prospects of selling the cable television network Court TV. Court TV owners' imposition of restrictions on the Court TV sale; Non-media hesitation in purchasing Court TV as a stand-alone network; Scuttlebutt on a Court TV acquisition by Wassertein Perella; Court TV's projected...
- Court TV Sets Forensics-Themed Mall Tour. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p30
Reports the plan of Court TV for Mobile Investigative Unit tour in the United States. Operation of the network; Opinion of the television operators on the plan; Goal of the plan of Court TV.
- Court Adds Subs, Buys 'Profiler' Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;07/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p146
Reports the investments and improvements made by Courtroom Television Network (Court TV) in programming. Acquisition of the program `Profiler,' the cancelled NBC series about a female forensic psychologist; Plans of Court TV to introduce a half-hour series `Forensic Files'; Deals made with...
- NBC, Liberty say no to CNNfn/Court TV merger. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;03/10/97, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the opposition of National Broadcasting Co. and Liberty Media to the possible merger between Court TV and CNNfn. Ted Turner's desire to merge Court TV and CNNfn; Time Warner's acquisition of Court TV founder Steven Brill's stake in American Lawyer Media; Court TV's plans to launch a...
- Operators Vie for Share of Holiday Spoils. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;1/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on cable promotions during the holiday season in the United States. Increase of consumer demand for cable modems; Price of the package from Cable Vision Systems Corp.; Features of the cable-modem promotion of Charter Communications Inc.
- Nat Geo Shares 'Wonder' Promo. // Cable World (10427228);10/21/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p8
Announces the 'Show Me the Wonder' promotion of cable television network National Geographic Channel. Aim of the promotion; Growth of the company.
- Fox family has October due date for Girlz, Boyz. Bednarski, P.J.; McConville, Jim; Hall, Lee; Shaw., Russell // Electronic Media;12/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p1A
Presents news items concerning the United States cable industry as of December 7, 1998. Includes Fox Family Channel's launching of its two digital networks, the Boys Channel and the Girlz Channel, in October 1999; Programs the will be unveiled by Court TV in January 1999; Launch of Fanfare: The...
- Court TV. McAvoy // Broadcasting & Cable;10/11/99, Vol. 129 Issue 42, p36
Discusses United States-based cable television network Court TV's original programming strategy as of October 11, 1999. Company background; Marketing campaigns for the programs.