Dish Corrals 'EastEnders' for PPV
- HAIR-IN-THE-GATE. // Televisual;Oct2002, p106
Reports on the British Broadcasting Corp.'s decision to move the television broadcasting of the soap opera 'Eastenders' to Saturday, which was originally shown on Fridays.
- EastEnders means business. // Director;Feb2015, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p11
The article mentions the anniversary of British soap opera "EastEnders," which has been in business for 30 years.
- BBC1. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p72
- BBC1. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p34
EastEnders 8pm Full house: Bianca is furious with Terry Jr when he ruins her stock
- THE GREEN LIGHT. // Televisual;Nov2002, p11
Presents news briefs pertaining to television broadcasting, compiled as of November 2002. Production of 'Charles and Camilla' by Diverse; British Broadcasting Corp.'s launching of an interactive soap 'Thunder Road'; Partnership between Nick UK and Seoul's Sunwoo Entertainment to make 'The...
- ITV topper Pickard axes Carlton's soap 'Crossroads'. Turner, Mimi // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/11/2003, Vol. 377 Issue 37, p52
Nigel Pickard, head of programs in ITV, cable television network canceled the Carlton-produced daytime soap opera â€œCrossroads,â€ one of the network's biggest commissions.ITV still will have to honor the terms of the original 240-episode contract, paying Carlton despite curtailing the...
- EASTENDERS' REALITY CHECK. Leaney, Nigel // Community Care;1/7/2010, Issue 1800, p8
The article reviews the television soap opera "EastEnders," starring Lacey Turner.
- HITCHCOCK'S EASTENDERS. // Prospect;Apr2005, Issue 109, p9
Presents a story of how the British soap opera "Eastenders" got to be located in a public square. Inspiration provided by Alfred Hitchcock's classic "Rear Window"; Revelation of this detail during a conference at the University of Westminster marking the 20th anniversary of "Eastenders."
- Enders goes on YouTube. // Campaign;9/19/2008, Issue 37, p5
The article reports that BBC Worldwide Ltd. has launched a YouTube channel for television (TV) program "EastEnders" in Great Britain. The channel will enable viewers to watch the classic scenes from the soap opera's 23-year history. It states that the channel will be the company's second YouTube...