Kerry's On Cable's Side
- Y Indeed. Eggerton, John // Broadcasting & Cable;2/9/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the reactions to the exposure of singer Janet Jackson's breast during a halftime show at the Super Bowl in the U.S. in 2004.
- Upstaged advertisers riled by Bowl stunt. Atkinson, Claire; MacArthur, Kate; Halliday, Jean; Cuneo, Alice Z.; Cardona, Mercedes M. // Advertising Age;2/9/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the reaction of major advertisers to a halftime show which featured singer Janet Jackson at 2004 Super Bowl in the U.S. Comparison of the amount of U.S. press mentions attracted by Jackson and Super Bowl commercials; Concerns over the state of TV programming in the country; Details...
- Will CBS Go Bare On Jackson Exposure? McDonald, Caroline // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/16/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the liability coverage of broadcasters for taking Janet Jackson's breast-flashing during the Super Bowl halftime show in the U.S. Discussion of the standard media liability policies; Scope of traditional media liability coverage; Information about an insurance coverage.
- Bust untrussed: An exclusive interview with Janet's breast. Rothenberg, Randall // Advertising Age;2/16/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p15
Criticizes the breast exposure incident of singer Janet Jackson during the Super Bowl on February 1, 2004 by presenting a fictitious interview.
- LETTERS. Saffran, Michael J.; Jeswein, Ross; Apotheker, Kathy; Heiner, Cara B.; Nilsen, Janet; Ellis, Urchie B.; Brand, Richard // U.S. News & World Report;3/8/2004, Vol. 136 Issue 8, p8
Presents several letters to the editor in response to articles previously appearing in "U.S. News & World Report," focusing on the reaction to Janet Jackson's performance at the halftime show of the Super Bowl.
- ON AIR. // Sporting News;2/16/2004, Vol. 228 Issue 7, p6
This article presents views of several sportscasters about various aspects of sports. Referring to an incident involving singer Janet Jackson, Bruce Murray says that the NFL shouldn't be shocked by what happened at halftime. If they had booked an act that had a hit in the past decade, they...
- A Fix. Michel, Amanda // Pro Publica;1/24/2010, p11
The article reports on the periodical's column Did they attend Super Bowl 2009?, where NA is put next to the U.S. senators who aren't seated yet.
- Latest Super Bowl Blitz Update. Michel, Amanda // Pro Publica;1/24/2010, p16
The article reports that the journal was awaiting a response from New Mexico's two senators and three representatives on whether they would be attending the 2010 Super Bowl.
- ProPublica Reporting Network: What's Next for the Super Bowl Blitz. Michel, Amanda // Pro Publica;1/31/2010, p9
The article presents information on the journal's Super Bowl Blitz, that aims to find out the U.S. Congress members, who are attending the 2010 Super Bowl.