Colorado Water Authority Goes Long With Insured Debt
- Colorado Water Agency Goes Online to Sell $100M for Aurora. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p32
Reports on the plan of the Colorado Water Resources & Power Development Authority to issue insured water revenue bonds that will finance a loan to the city of Aurora in the Internet. Intention of selling the bonds in a competitive manner via the electronic bidding platform of i-Deal; Selection...
- Colorado Agency Readies $51.2 Million of Refunding Pollution Control Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p6
Reports on the sale of refunding pollution control revenue bonds by the Colorado Water Resources & Power Development Authority. Reasons for the sale of pollution control revenue bonds; Issue of bonds for clean-water and drinking-water programs by the authority.
- Colorado Water Authority Enters Market with Triple-A Bonds in $64M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/1/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31377, p5
Reports on the marketing of clean water revenue bonds by the Colorado Water Resources & Power Development Authority. Finance of water projects for the municipal issuers; Ratings of the bond; Provision of bond holder protection.
- COLORADO: High Water Marks. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32867, p9
The article reports on the competitive deal of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority's triple-A-rated credit for $12.2 million of Series 2008A clean water revenue bonds. Bond proceeds will provide loans to fund wastewater treatment facilities for two local governments. The...
- A N.Y. State of Mind. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32471, p1
The article reports on the role of public finance lawyer and partner in Fulbright & Jaworski LLP, Joel Moser on the $547 million bond sale of New York Mets. The bond attorney was a key member of the legal team Fulbright assembled to represent the Mets as special counsel as the team worked...
- Oyster Bay, N.Y., Floating $55M in One-Year Bans. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32294, p28
The article reports that the town of Oyster Bay, New York will sell $55 million of bond anticipation notes to pay off outstanding debt. The sell off will help the town finance a list of general public projects and a variety of equipment purchases. Oyster Bay's long-term debt is rated A1 + by...
- SOUTHWEST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Southwest Region of the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Goldman Sachs; Southwest Securities; Fulbright & Jaworski.
- COLORADO: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p37
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Colorado as of August 12, 2004. RBC Dain Rauscher; James Capital Corp.; Fulbright & Jaworski.
- NEBRASKA: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p40
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in Nebraska as of August 12, 2004. Kirkpatrick Pettis; Public Financial Management; Fulbright & Jaworski.