PMI Capital Corp. Makes New Hires
- Moody's Analyst Moves to PMI, FGIC. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p6
Reports that PMI Capital Corp., a major investor in FInancial Guaranty Insurance Corp., has hired Shanshan Qian as assistant vice president in financial guaranty analytics in the United States. Responsibilities of Qian.
- PMI Group Places Lender Services in New Subsidary. // Mortgage Servicing News;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p33
Reports on the subsidiary created by PMI Group Inc. called PMI Capital Corp. (PMICC), containing all of its diversification business. Appointed president of the established subsidiary; Source of the majority of earnings from PMICC.
- MBIA Closes Deal to Reinsure $166B of FGIC's Public Finance Book. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;10/2/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p24
The article reports on the closure of MBIA Inc.'s transaction to reinsure a $166 billion portion of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.'s (FGIC) $200 billion public finance book in the U.S. The company will receive unearned upfront premiums of approximately $639 million, net of a ceding premium...
- PMI Leads Group Buying GE Unit. // American Banker;8/5/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 149, p9
General Electric Co. announced Monday that it had agreed to sell the bond insurer Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. for $2.16 billion to a four-member consortium led by PMI Group Inc. Financial Guaranty is a New York company that provides financial guarantee policies for public finance and...
- Activity improves for sureties in the 2Q04. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;7/26/2004 Supp, Vol. 4, p1
Reports on the performance of financial services industry in the United States for the second quarter of 2004. Increase in Financial Security Assurance's volume from asset classes that are traditionally wrapped; Indication of strong growth of Financial Guaranty Insurance Corp.'s wrapping...
- Credit Enhancement Of Public and Rule 144A ABS. // Asset Securitization Report;7/26/2004 Supp, Vol. 4, p2
Provides data on the performance of several finance companies in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2004. Ambac; Financial Guaranty Insurance Corp.; Financial Security Assurance; MBIA; XLCA.
- FGIC moves into CDO secondary. Mulholland, Sarah // Asset Securitization Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 41, p1
No abstract available.
- Litigation Troubles in Potential Monoline Breakup. G. S. // Asset Securitization Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p14
The article discusses the litigation issues in separating bond insurance. It is stated that the news has been focused on monolines after the announcement made by Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) on its attempt to separate its municipal book of business from its structured finance assets....
- FGIC appoints Filippelli CFO. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Focuses on the appointment of Rick J. Filippelli to the position of Chief Financial Officer of the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. Filippelli's responsibilities; His career history.