Mullane Tabbed As Advest's New CEO
- Show Them the MONY. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p1
Reports on the expansion activities of the company Advest Inc. Acquisition of the company by the life and health insurance company Mony Group Inc.; Employees hired by the company to help in its expansion plans; Clients of the company.
- 'Changing of Guard' at GMACCM London Office. // National Mortgage News;9/19/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 51, p24
Reports on the appointment of Steve Williams to succeed James Dalton as president of GMAC Commercial Mortgage Europe in London, England. Career experiences in commercial real estate finance; Role in overseeing the company's investment activities; Previous and current affiliations.
- Advanced technology. // Smart Business Columbus;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, ps7
The article profiles Lev Barinskiy, owner, president and chief executive of Cyber Technology LLC and emerging category finalist at Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in South Central Ohio and Kentucky in 2009. Since the foundation of the company, he had able to connect its customers...
- Conventional wisdom is a four-letter word. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/12/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p20
The article focuses on the career of Ray Davis, CEO and president of Umpqua Holdings Corp., a financial services company based in Oregon. Davis implemented an aggressive and a cutting-edge retail strategy that vaulted Umpqua Bank from third to first in its home market. He has a sharp focus in...
- Building the points of difference at AFS. Wilkinson, John // Money Management;6/23/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p28
This article focuses on adviser numbers at Australian Financial Services (AFS). AFS is achieving these goals through a variety of development programs that are being applied to the practices in the group. Chief executive officer, Peter Daly says increased profits means the practice is increasing...
- Changing course. // Smart Business Columbus;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, ps8
The article profiles Claude Davis, president and chief executive officer of First Financial Bancorp and financial services category winner at Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year awards in South Central Ohio and Kentucky in 2009. Within two years after his arrival at the company in 2004, he...
- Le Grand Executif. Miller, Holly // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
Profiles Virgil Robinson Jr., president and chief executive officer of Dryades Savings Bank in New Orleans, Louisiana. Favorite movies; Career in the financial industry; Contributions to the turnaround of the bank. INSETS: Dryades makeover takes flight;Bank faces flooding;Professional timeline.
- Lee Birkett. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;4/15/2004, p43
Profiles Lee Birkett, founder and chief executive officer of Great Britain-based Prestbury Financial Holdings. Success of strategy to cut out the middleman in the brokerage business; Controversy of decision to focus on regulated life and mortgage business; Explanation of the use of a business...
- Cross-Sales Key to Mony-Advest Deal. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;8/28/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 165, p1
Discloses the plans of Mony Group Inc. to acquire Advest Group Inc.'s asset management business. Estimated value of the deal; Advest's addition of asset management capabilities and trust services; Mony's intention to compete with larger financial services companies; Cross-selling opportunity...