Delaware Officials Start on 2005 Budget
- Delaware Governor Releases Trim Budget For 2003, Cuts Back Bond Authorization. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p5
Reports on the announcement made by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner on the 2003 budget package featuring scaled-down bond authorization bill. Areas which were effected by the decrease in the bond authorizing bill; Topics that are excluded from the budget proposal; Steps taken by Minner to...
- Delaware Governor Stresses Surplus Funds Should Be Dedicated to Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31621, p5
As Delaware increased its revenue estimates for the fiscal year and predicted less spending, Governor Ruth Ann Minner said in the third week of April 2003, that any additional revenue should go to 2004's bond bill to fund capital projects, rather than going into the general operating fund. The...
- Corporate Franchise Tax Gives Delaware a $24 Million Bonus. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p29
Reports on the generation of $24 million bonus revenue through introduced corporate franchise tax in Delaware during the fiscal year 2004. Total amount to be collected in the state through the introduced tax; Plans of Ruth Ann Minner, governor of the state, to utilize the additional revenue;...
- Delaware Governor Signs $2.39 Billion Budget for FY2003. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/27/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31417, p29
Reports the signing of the operating budget for the year 2003 by Delaware governor Ruth Ann Minner. Effectivity of the proposed budget; Implementation of the across-the-board budget cuts and a three-month hiring freeze; Details on the total amount of the operating funds.
- Delaware's Governor Announces More Cuts. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p6
Reports on the announcement of additional cuts for the fiscal budget by Governor Ruth Ann Minner in Delaware.
- Delaware's Governor Signs Fiscal 2002 Capital Budget. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31173, p3
Reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner has signed into law the state's 436.2 million capital budget for fiscal 2002. Issuance of 118.2 million of general obligation bonds; Amount of the overall budget and the bond authorization.
- Delaware Governor Unveils $3B Budget for Fiscal 2007. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p4
The article reports that Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner released her fiscal 2007 budget plan. The following details were included in the plan: a proposed $402.1 million capital budget and a call for the issuance of $157.6 million in general obligation bonds. Minner also proposed to re-examine...
- Bucking Trend, Delaware's Fiscal '03 Revenues Go Up Slightly. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31596, p24
Despite a weak national economy and a lean state budget, Delaware's revenues for 2003 will increase slightly but remain virtually unchanged for fiscal 2004, the Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council (DEFAC)has estimated. DEFAC, which formally estimates state revenues, is projecting a...
- Delaware Governor Cuts Current Budget by $24 Million. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p32
Reports on the order given by the Delaware Governor Ruth Ann Minner to the state agencies to trim the 2002-2003 budget in response to reduced revenue projections. Request made by Minner to states agencies to present lists of possible cuts to the budget; Budget cuts for administrative costs of...