Kansas DOT Marketing $250M in Highway Revenue Bonds
- WASHINGTON: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p42
Ranks the top five companies involved in bond trading in Washington during the first half of 2001. Goldman Sachs and Co.; Lehman Brothers; Public Financial Management Inc.
- NEW JERSEY: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p40
Lists the top five senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in New Jersey as of August 12, 2004. Goldman Sachs; Public Financial Management; Wolff & Samson.
- KDFA Issuing $204M in Debt for State Highway Fund. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p44
The article reports that the state of Kansas will utilize the money from the coming sale of $204 million of revenue bonds to support the state's highway fund. This decision will enable the Kansas Department of Transportation to complete its Comprehensive Transportation Program, an effort to...
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p8
Presents Goldman Sachs & Co.'s high yield bond index as of November 6, 2002. Liquid bonds; Index data.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p8
Presents statistics on most liquid bonds as ranked by Goldman Sachs as of November 20, 2002.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;10/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting high yield bonds of Goldman Sachs and Co. Credit rating; Percentage of total return; Prices.
- Goldman leads high-stakes casino financing. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;11/6/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 215, p1
States that Goldman Sachs and Company is about to plunge into the high-stakes world of casino financing. Pricing of the package of high-yield deal for Venetian Casino by Goldman; Views of observers about the casino financing project of the company; Doubt on the execution prowess of Goldman...
- Goldman Sachs asks permission for bond sale. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;7/12/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p9
Reports on Goldman Sachs Group L.P.'s request from the Department of Labor for permission to sell its own medium-to-long-term bonds to private pension funds. Difficulty for Goldman Sachs to fulfill its routine borrowing needs without engaging in inadvertent prohibited transactions.