Munis Flat in Lackluster Trading; Kansas DOT Deal Goes to Retail
- Reagan's Bond Legacy. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p1
Reports on the statement by Frank Shafroth, head of federal liaison for Arlington County, Virginia, that former United States President Ronald Reagan is primarily remembered as being responsible for imposing the toughest restrictions on tax-exempt municipal securities. Proposed elimination of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p51
Presents data on the bond market of the United States as of June 14, 2001. Daily and weekly municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Munis Firmer Following Weaker Data. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32785, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended January 2, 2008. At the end of the week, the municipal market was firmer in light trading. Municipal bond traders said that tax-exempts increased three to four basis points....
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
No abstract available.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;04/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31127, p39
Presents data depicting the bond market in the United States as of April 27, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p32
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...