Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 4.100% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32735, p32
The article reports on the auction of $8 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills are at 4.100% high yield, with a price of 99.681111. The coupon equivalent was 4.183% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 4.00 while tenders at the high rate were allotted 97.26%. The bills...
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $8B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department is auctioning $21 billion of four-week discount bills to raise $8 million new cash to refund $13 billion of maturing bills.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $4.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The move will be made by selling $38 billion to refund $33.003 billion of maturing securities. The bonds to be sold are $20 billion of 91s and...
- Treasury Details 4-Week Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the plan of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p2
Reports on the auction of the eight-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes To Pay Down $3.605B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will refund $25.605 billion in maturing securities by auctioning $22 billion of two-year notes on January 25, 2006. The notes are dated January 31, 2006 and due January 31, 2008.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.140% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports on the four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will raise $979 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $33.021 billion in maturing securities.
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $3.01 B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32214, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will pay down $3.011 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $32 billion to refund $35.01 billion in maturing securities.