Treasury Details 5-, 10- Year Auctions
- Treasury to Auction $8B Of Re-Opened Notes. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction $8 billion of re-opened 10-year Treasury Inflation Indexed Securities to raise new cash.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 5-YrTIPs. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to raise new cash at its auction of 5-year inflation-indexed bonds.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 1.985% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33070, p2
The article reports on the government auction held by the U.S. Treasury Department. It auctioned $32 billion of five-year notes, with a 1 7/8% coupon with a 1.985% high yield and a price of 99.479306. The bid-to-cover ration was 2.21. Tenders at the high yield were allotted 79.01% while the...
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p43
The article reports on the sale of $13 billion of 10-year notes and $5 billion of 19 1/2-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 7 and 8, respectively, for the completion of its quarterly refunding. Cash management bills are expected to be issued in mid and late November and early...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $4.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The move will be made by selling $38 billion to refund $33.003 billion of maturing securities. The bonds to be sold are $20 billion of 91s and...
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $1.004B New Cash. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports on the $1.004 billion of new cash raised by the U.S. Treasury Department at its weekly auction of discount bills. The auction was done by selling $31 billion to refund $29.996 billion of maturing securities. Federal Reserve banks hold $14.412 billion of maturing bills in...
- Treasury Details 4-Week Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the plan of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will sell $24 billion of four-week discount bills through auctions on June 8, 2004. Sale of bills to raise cash to refund maturing bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $8B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department is auctioning $21 billion of four-week discount bills to raise $8 million new cash to refund $13 billion of maturing bills.